DALYDHX

Stuck on loading after 1.5.7 patch

Same issue here, was on virginia9 server when the server crashed. After that i was not able to log in to any server getting stuck on "Loading" with black screen no bar, and "Server responded, Creating character".

Same issue on my end. Have re-installed everything, re patched, manually re patched.

It has to be a server side issue. I logged out yesterday afternoon after playing the new patch for over 5 hours. Logged back in late last night and have been having this issue ever since.

Have a few friends that are not having the same issue I am.

EDIT NVM ITS FIXED !!

would be cool to know... !

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the possible fix in the Dayz announcement section

FIXED IT.

> Revert to 1.5.6

> Load into a 1.5.6 server

> Exit and update to 1.5.7

> Load in' date=' and probably kill yourself if you can't move.

I am so happy.

[/quote']

thats what i did and i thought i fixed it but then i noticed the post by rocket saying he fixed it lol

FIXED IT.

> Revert to 1.5.6

> Load into a 1.5.6 server

> Exit and update to 1.5.7

> Load in' date=' and probably kill yourself if you can't move.

I am so happy.

[/quote']

thats what i did and i thought i fixed it but then i noticed the post by rocket saying he fixed it lol

I am getting this now after 1.5.8 update and Revert back to 1.5.7 but it isn't fixing it i need i fix for this i cant play :(

i played earlier today, i've had 1.5.8.4 since it came out, and for some reason tonight i spawned in debug forest, quit, went into game and now i am stuck at server responded, creating character. after 45 minutes of waiting i get debug again.

i'm gonna try killling my character with respawn to see if that helps if not, please fix!!!!

I'm also getting stucked on "Loading". Since theres no 1.5.6 servers to revert back to and back up again, I can't really fix this problem. Anyone got any better answers?

Same here' date=' stuck on loading screen on any server. I can hear people talking in voip though, wonder if my character is standing in game even though i cant see?

edit: now that i waited for long time it says

"server responded, creating character"

stuck in that now..

[/quote']

your character is standing still in game when infinte loading screen occurs.. when i get lucky and get past the screen once in a while my guy pops off about 5 rounds from where i have clicked other things and runs sporatically in random directions lol xD. kinda pisses off tho. its like super lag.. but most of the time just have to end process and reboot game =(

it might be night time there and they asleep

yea everyone is sound asleep in chicago at 3 in the afternoon =) definitely.. thats how it works right.. smh

Hello, I have the issue of being stuck on black loading screen as well. With version 1.7.1.5, I have never played it, and I really want to. Any fixes to this?