Sign in to follow this  
apress155

ghillie suit ^^

So I was fartin around the apartment on the northern side of elektro (cherno?) And I stumbled on a ghillie suit. Hells yeeeehaw. Are these extremely rare? Did you guys know they were even in the game?

Srsnote: does the suit give me moar "sneakiness" w zeds? Or is it cosmetic/player character hindering only?

Happy looting.

karben

It doessnt affect vs Zeds but it does vs players :) lay in middle of cherno in grass nobody will see you

The existance of ghillie suits are well documented and have been in game for several builds.

They only give you a cosmetic change. So players will spot you less (in grassland) but zeds wont change.

yeah go ahead bro and wear the ghillie suit.

1. Other players will look at you as more of a threat.

2. Does nothing against zombies

3. Does help hide self from other players if you know how to use it properly.

4. WHEN you DIE theres a 50/50 chance that you will spawn in the middle of the ocean. Unless this big has been fixed

But i shoot anyone who wears any clothes other than your spawn clothes

Ah, you lucky bugger, i got a sweet kill on a guy today with my L85A2 RIS CWS(Thermal scoped) i ran up to loot his body and noticed he had a ghillie suit in his backpack, poor guy didn't even get to equip it yet. I felt kinda bad for it, but i had no choice, i equipped it and was so excited as i was now a survival machine, equipped with a G17, a rifle with NV+Thermal, and now this ghille suit. I log off after a bit of looting and scavanging, then the next time i log in, the suit is gone, and so are some other items i managed to loot from this guys body. This was probably one of my biggest disappointments I've had in game so far.

But, congrats on your suit, its great to have to stay hidden, or get the upper hand on someone. Use it well.

yeah go ahead bro and wear the ghillie suit.

1. Other players will look at you as more of a threat.

2. Does nothing against zombies

3. Does help hide self from other players if you know how to use it properly.

4. WHEN you DIE theres a 50/50 chance that you will spawn in the middle of the ocean. Unless this big has been fixed

But i shoot anyone who wears any clothes other than your spawn clothes

Ah' date=' you lucky bugger, i got a sweet kill on a guy today with my L85A2 RIS CWS(Thermal scoped) i ran up to loot his body and noticed he had a ghillie suit in his backpack, poor guy didn't even get to equip it yet. I felt kinda bad for it, but i had no choice, i equipped it and was so excited as i was now a survival machine, equipped with a G17, a rifle with NV+Thermal, and now this ghille suit. I log off after a bit of looting and scavanging, then the next time i log in, the suit is gone, and so are some other items i managed to loot from this guys body. This was probably one of my biggest disappointments I've had in game so far.

But, congrats on your suit, its great to have to stay hidden, or get the upper hand on someone. Use it well.

[/quote']

I bet he did wear it.

See, some people switch back and forth, so you never know who is doing what, when you aren't watching.... Civilian in the cities, camo in the countryside.

I can't believe how many people have ghille suits... it's kind of ridiculous now. Must be a magical ghille suit tree north of Stary somewhere. Or more likely highly duped item.

I have a ghille suit but I'm too afraid to equip it. I might spawn in the middle of the ocean or some stupid shit so I refrain from wearing it. Everytime I open my backpack and loot at it, it calls to me...

I have a ghille suit but I'm too afraid to equip it. I might spawn in the middle of the ocean or some stupid shit so I refrain from wearing it. Everytime I open my backpack and loot at it' date=' it calls to me...

[/quote']

Don't worry, that bug has been fixed. Me and at least 4 other squad players had it without any issues. That bug has been fixed after one of the latest beta patches.

Yeah the bug has been fixed becuz i equiped my ghille suit today and nothing happen only bug there is, is your zombie kills and all that gets reset for the time being but once you relog all your kills and everything will come back so my suggestion would be put the suit on then relog so your kills and everything is back.

And I noticed with the ghille suit my eye meter is on 1 bar even when i'm crouching so i think it does work against zombies

I can't believe how many people have ghille suits... it's kind of ridiculous now. Must be a magical ghille suit tree north of Stary somewhere. Or more likely highly duped item.

They became a common spawn in the initial 1.7.1 build, I found three before the hotfix.

skins are very random its weird. one day i found 5 camo skins and 2 gillies. all at different places...