Sign in to follow this  
KageStodder

Are you sure you want to respawn?

I beg you, put a "Are you sure you want to respawn" message when you press respawn, this is the second time i pressed respawn when i wanted to change some settings.... Its frustrating since i was doing well both times. I know its my own fault, but it would help alot.

I'd love to see this too. I've never made the mistake myself but I know it'll only be a matter of time. Is this something the DayZ team could do though or is this more an Arma II problem?

This never happend to me...and will never happen. Wanna know why? cause im not Serverhopping!

I never used this button! Why should i? and cause i never used it, i wont hit it accidently. I guess only players who hopping servers are used to this button and click it accidently!?

signed.

And you can accidently press respawn when you want to select video optons or abort (disconnecting, which in itself does not mean you are server hopping or whatever)

This never happend to me...and will never happen. Wanna know why? cause im not Serverhopping!

I never used this button! Why should i? and cause i never used it' date=' i wont hit it accidently. I guess only players who hopping servers are used to this button and click it accidently!?

[/quote']

Please go play in the street for not being able to think past you're own two eyes.

I'd like to see this too. I've also never done it, but sometimes my game lags on me and I've almost done it.

I never used this button! Why should i? and cause i never used it' date=' i wont hit it accidently. I guess only players who hopping servers are used to this button and click it accidently!?

[/quote']

The 'respawn' button doesn't make you switch servers, it just kills you and makes you respawn, same server. I patiently await your thread making this same suggestion when you accidentally click it yourself.

thetimmi, Angry Bro?

Respawn is directly next to "OPTIONS" where you turn off music, adjust graphic levels, and do other shit we all do every time we play.

Its happen to me, running around with tons of stuff, getting a little laggy and wanting to reduce down shadows... oh wait, whooops, guess I was 2 pixles off, now I am back on the coast.

There really needs to be a confirmation on the respawn button. Preferably once that doesn't pop up "yes" directly below the mount pointer... to prevent double click respawns.

Not happened to me yet, but would be wise to have a "yes or no" as a safe guard if the tab bug happens due to steam overlay, or a user presses it by mistake...

I just went to change my options in a server on day with an FN FAL NV, full kit including ghillie suit, and I accidentally clicked respawn. Instead of getting a prompt, I died instantly, and now have to run back to where I died. I'm lucky in that I was with friends who can hold my gear, but not everyone is, or has people online.

Not only this, but I've seen several others do this too.

Please put in a message saying "Are you sure?"

I just went to change my options in a server on day with an FN FAL NV' date=' full kit including ghillie suit, and I accidentally clicked respawn. Instead of getting a prompt, I died instantly, and now have to run back to where I died. I'm lucky in that I was with friends who can hold my gear, but not everyone is, or has people online.

Not only this, but I've seen several others do this too.

[b']Please put in a message saying "Are you sure?"

+1

Happened to me when I was messing around with the options trying to get a bind working.

It's easy to click it by accident especially if you have your hud set to very small.

Bumping. Please do this, I just lost an AKM with 6 magazines, a makarov and medical supplies.

Yeah, this is kinda of an obvious feature to include. That respawn button is awfully close to the options menu.