Sign in to follow this  
Misty (DayZ)

Trailer for our new hardcore based epoch server, afternight

Misty, I've enjoyed your Epoch series and will definitely check out the server.

Misty, I've enjoyed your Epoch series and will definitely check out the server.

Thanks mate, the more people on the server hopefully the more action, therefore quicker vids :)

I'll definitely check your server out; I remember watching your videos when you played on BMRF. Looking forward to it!

I hopped on the server the other night and spawned in with a pistol and map. Cross hairs and map markers were enabled, not sure about nameplates. This is hardcore? :(

• Like 1

Mist and his mods have had it out for my group since 20 mins after we joined this server.

They banned my friend for breaking unexplained "trader city camping" rules, they deleted a chopper my friend didn't break rules to steal (then denied it), then they banned me for calling them out on their BS.  

Any groups that enjoy PVP like my group does, I'd suggest playing elsewhere.

I hopped on the server the other night and spawned in with a pistol and map. Cross hairs and map markers were enabled, not sure about nameplates. This is hardcore? :(

There was a bit of confusion for a bit, crosshairs are removed properly now.

Mist and his mods have had it out for my group since 20 mins after we joined this server.

They banned my friend for breaking unexplained "trader city camping" rules, they deleted a chopper my friend didn't break rules to steal (then denied it), then they banned me for calling them out on their BS.  

Any groups that enjoy PVP like my group does, I'd suggest playing elsewhere.

You were banned from our server for camping the trader and after having your friend banned you continued and broke the rules, again. After slandering us and saying we are abusive admins (also making up the deleting chopper bit, we can't delete moving vehicles/objects/players) we banned you and your friends due to repetitive offences on multiple rules

Is there a place where we can read up on the policies regarding building bases, how long upkeep is, what the deal with plot poles is, etc? Do you have a general writeup about that?

no matter if only cinder is indestructible, indestructible bases are not hardcore.

no matter if only cinder is indestructible, indestructible bases are not hardcore.

It takes the stress of, "Maybe when I get back on my base is gone", "or maybe they broke through the side and are cracking my safes AT THIS VERY MOMENT!"