Sign in to follow this  
bishop

DayZ Epoch Chernarus - Vilayer - Why is Panthera 2.9 also running?

Hello everyone,

Recently some friends and I rented a Vilayer server to mess around on.  We're currently running Epoch Chernarus with some basic scripts (auto-refuel, debug, etc), my question is this:

Why is our server running Panthera 2.9?

Using the playwithSix launcher when we connect to our server it also loads Panthera 2.9 and appears on the top right with the other mods.  I can bypass the problem by changing the Signature Checks to 0 instead of 2 but what I need to do is figure out why it's even running Panthera in the first place.  I have gone ahead and set the sig check to 0 and when we connect it works great no errors no lagg and it is indeed Chernarus - not Panthera.

What happens if we connect with Signature Checks set to 2?  We get kicked for using Panthera..

Anyhow I figured the community would be a better approach then registering an account of my own and submitting a ticket to Vilayer which due to the nature of this issue probably won't result in an answer that resolves my problem.

Thanks in advance for any help and if this is in the wrong section please don't kill it just move it.  Thx.

[FIXED] Using playwithSix runs Panthera client side (no idea why), you've gotta use Commander to play or just Arma 2 from Steam with launch params.

Close this. Thanks.

Edited by Muffinman