critanium

Your first unprovoked murder?

Hmm my first, after getting sick of being friendly and trying to help others (I had died once again recently to some random person). I decided to hit the fire station in Elektro (think it was there).

Anyways! At the top of the tower what do I find? An M4 CCO and around 4 mags, woohoo! Carefully made my way back down and out knowing its a huge hotspot and I hear a few gunshots from the school? (the 3 floor grey building). So I head over there to the back entrance. I walk round the left side and peer round the broken wall...

There I see 2 guys as a team walking out, 1 with a 1014, the other with an AKM...without hesitation I drop the AKM guy first without them seeing me...I then hear shouts of 'FRIENDLY FRIENDLY, hello, can you hear me?', I track back round the wall to the back knowing that the guy will come to where I was stood, I peer round the back of the wall and drop him too.

Knowing that they will try to get back as soon as possible I remove their weapons and dump them so they disappear (on uneven ground), leaving their bodies as bait for when they come back. I quickly and quietly make my way inside checking my corners, they've barbed wired some of the place....okay this is starting to look fishy like they're making a base of the place, I make my way upstairs and see another guy with an AK-74 on the balcony scouting the outside area looking for me, he dies shortly after!

Now I hear the horde of zombies coming, after dropping 12 or so of them I loot some more stanag mags and wait for people to show up, looks like someone came to investigate the gunfire, he dies swiftly at the front door...ok onto the roof!

Guess what, 2 original guys are back and I lean to the side and pop them in the head! Yesssssssss sweet sweet murder! You aren't getting your gear back boys! I then acquire a 7th victim running across the road who meets his demise quickly, heart pumping and full of adrenaline I spot an 8th person, as I edge closer on the roof to get a better shot....I fall off swiftly breaking my leg and going unconcious, some other guy steps out on the balcony and puts a double barrel shotgun in my head!

I may have had my M4 CCO for only 30 minutes but that was the best 30 minutes of gameplay ever! ^_^ it sparked quite a bit of fighting going off from other players too because I returned on my next life and saw snipers on the hill, all shooting at each other and the school, I stalked one for 200m before running in and hacking him to bits with my axe and stealing his rifle.

Quite a bit of bloodlust for my first 'few' unprovoked murders, sorry guys, I just wanted to have some fun and get some payback! ^_^ x

My first murder was after I was getting tired of getting killed by other players when I had nothing. So I eventually found a gun and saw a gun healing himself he had an AK and 1911 so I killed him and took his guns, morphine, and everything else he had. :D

I've always had high hopes for humanity. I didn't think people would truely be evil. Well, I guess they are.

After being killed about 20 times by a friggin bandit, I decided to kill people from now on. So I went up to the firestation, and I was looking out for hostiles. Just then, one bandit came up from the stairs, and he tried to axe me. He missed, so I put a whole mag of my first-earned AKM into that sucker. He had an ALICE pack, I took it.

After that blood-pumping experience, I now just stand on the top floor of a firestation, waiting for survivors. I usually just shoot before they come into the building.

One thing worth talking about is when a guy with an M4 with silencers and everything was down stairs. I went down and killed him. However, I got shot and I was bleeding. So I needed bandaging, but a zombie came up the stairs. I had to disconnect without the precious M4. I regret that to this day.

I have 5 murders, 1 bandit kills. Those 5 murders were not for loot. It was for sheer pleasure. I didn't even go to their bodies. I just like ruining people's days. Yeah.

I'm not a bandit. I'm a beltway sniper. Hooah.

The other day a survivor was in supermarket in cherno, he didn't have a gun or weapons, but was loots soda that I wanted so I shot him, I thought he died but I see him crawling away, I kinda felt bad so I was nice enough to bandage him up, then watched him crawl away and log out. Poor guy, I feel kinda bad, oh well, hope you got your blood back up hommie.