critanium

Your first unprovoked murder?

I'll start,

One day I respawned in Novy Lug, and decided it was best to loot the NEAF, already having an AKS-74 Kobra and enough food to get to the far side of chernarus. Once I got there, finding barely anything except my current gun w/o any mags, I went up the hill that had a radio tower. No sooner had I reached the grassy area, that I saw a person darting between the trees. I quickly went prone, and decided to stalk him rather than take the shot here.

Bad mistake, I was chatting with him as I was stalking him, but I could never get on his trail. Eventually he said he was going south, leading me into a U-turn. I followed him untill Black Lake, whereupon I saw a lone tent in the woods and broke off. The tent had nothing of value, suddenly I saw a player, walking perpendicular to me, dissapear into a small path leading down to the lake's edge. I didn't follow, instead I got to an overcropping and lay prone.

There was a small penisula jutting into a lake, and there were two tents occupying the small space. After surveying the scene for a few seconds, I saw a human head, partly obscured by a large bush. He was sitting, facing away from me. I mentally shrugged, and emptied half my AK into that poor bastard and moved in a half circle towards the camp.

Once I got into the camp, after making a very poor choice jumping off a cliff that resulted in no damage whatsoever, I started looting the twin tents and the dead body. I only took what I needed, which wasn't alot considering I had every base covered, good weapons, enough food, great gear...

I unfortunatly got distracted and looted for way longer than I should have, whereupon I hear footsteps. A guy, walking straight into the camp, who didn't notice me at all. Suprised, I shot a .44 into his chest and we both ran in oppisite directions. Later, I found out he either D.C'd on me, or ran off into the distance.

I could have just shot at that man at the top of the hill...

To be honest I can't remember my first straight up murder, I remember the the first two self defense kills that "turned"(back when we had skins) into a bandit, but for some reason can't remember my first unprovoked murder. So I guess I'll just tell ya of my last, and while it wasn't my first murder he was my first murder of someone who was unarmed.

--

I was in Kamyshovo having just spawned I was looking for some loot, but mostly a weapon to my disappointment I only found a xbow with 2bolts. Anyways I was just getting ready to head to the woods and towards the deer stand when I saw a survivor running around town with a pack zeds on his tail. I watched for a while as he run around and finally started up the road inland in my direction. Now for whatever reason just as he was getting to the small barn all the zeds bugged and went poof.

and Well with the threat gone I decide to say "hello", I came out from the woods an stopped about 25ft in front of him, we looked at each other for a good minute neither of us saying anything. I think he was probably thinking I was going to kill him, though thats not really my scene(killing unarmed, not murdering =p), but it got me thinking devious thoughts, scare him that would be fun. so I aim the xbow at him figuring it would miss considering its horried sights, well i was wrong. bolt struck him right in the face.

My first kill or a unarmed survivor....

the karma I couldn't retrieve my bolt ;_;

(sorry for ta horried grammer I'm tired an don't care, ty)

None as yet. I've only shot 2 people and they had been taking pot shots at me on the beach while I was waiting for my friend to spawn.

I try to avoid it, but it's getting to the point now where I will shoot on sight. So I do plan on comitting a few, just haven't had the opportunity as yet.

My First murder was in Cherno Me and 3 Others were running around looking for guns and weapons well we came across 3 other players all had guns so we hid cuase we were new and didnt want to die yet.

So after we let them pass we went strait to the north cherno apartments and i find a M1911 on one of the floors no mags so i serching around i Finally find one and what do you know those three players were headed here so what did i do ? The only thing i could got on a roof and Shot my first kill untill he was dead i later went down after the hail of gunfire subsided and looted his dead corpse... man was it a rush lol

Was running in a forest near three valleys when I saw a survivor running parallel to the wood-line in a open field. I went prone with the Enfield and put the sights slightly ahead and shoot. I hit him one shot and he died. Didn't have much on him but my adrenaline was running.

I really wanted to kill someone.

I went up that pipeline in cherno.

Saw a survivor fella crawling around.

Put a bullet in his head with my CZ550

I didn't knew the humanity goes on even if i died, so i kinda regret that kill

When I started playing you still had the Mak when you spawned.

So I just ran around and met some guy who was just walking around the fields. As I pointed my gun at his back (I stood 3 feet behind him) the screen said "Coyote Patrol pack" so at this time, being a huge noob, I assumed he was some kind of NPC patrol. I just shot him to get his supplies, not even knowing it was another human and not a bot.

My first was a double.

It was early days and i had been killed by bandits several times and the cynicism had started to set in.

I was approaching one if the deer stands north of balota, hands sweating on my makarov when i spied a survivor in the field and one in the tower.

i stopped at range and did the Q+E of friendship. as i closed in and they didnt burn me i thought to myself. hey maybe im wrong maybe there is hope for humanity.

It appeared that they were using direct VON to talk thinking i couldnt hear. They were plotting to kill me and steal my beans.

So at the first oppertunity when one was scanning the field i put a round in the chest of victim 1 who fell unconcious, victim 2 still in the tower wasnt careful and as he came out to shoot at me he fell and broke his leg.

Three rounds into him put an end to him, just in time for victim 1 sto start waking up. the next bullet went into her head.

I learned through side chat shortly after that this was a husband and wife team, and the wife was rage quitting.

At that point i decided a life murder and laughter was the life for me.

This just happend about an hour ago... I was wandering the woods badly wounded and starving to death looking for an animal to kill. I had used all my medical supplies and aks ammo escaping zombies at balota. I had no pain killers and my vision was badly blurred and shaking, I couldn't see any animals to eat the until... I see someone with just a coyote pack at my feet trying to hold perfectly still. I consider asking for help or taking...take it. I bring up my makarov and he sprints. I chase but can barely see him and fear I'll lose him in the tree line. I start to feel bad for my attempted murder and decide I'll let him go if he makes it to the tree line, but then once he reaches it he just stops, turns around and looks at me. No will to live. Submission. I do not give mercy for weakness. A gun shot to the head later his beans and painkillers cleared up my vision enough for me to find a pig. I killed an unarmed man and I lived to see another day. I am bandit.

ARGH, just now... Why oh why did he have to be at the castle. I didn't want to kill you, but you would have killed me.

We could have been friends...

I can tell you the baddest unprovoked death you'll maybe never get.

I respawned near Cherno, without any guns or supplies, except bandage, painkiller and my coyote back pack. I went into a restaurant, when I heard footsteps close to me. I realise that, the guy was on the 2nd floor. I typed in direct chat:

'' Hey dude upstairs, I don't want any fuck, I got no guns, nothing except a bandage and a painkiller ''

- Nothing ...

The guy maybe disconnected, and why the hell should I care, I said I had no weapon and nothing, nobody is going to shoot an unarmed man...

I went upstairs, to the right, and found a Czech Backpack.

I went to the left corridor, at this moment, I heard a shot, it was for me. He missed me.

I sprinted downstairs and I used the ''White flag'' button ( You gun disappear and you put your hands on the back of your head ).

I wrote on the direct chat:

'' Hey dude upstairs * At this moment I heard him, he was going downstairs *, I have nothing, I can give you my backpack and my starting supplies, but just let me go ''

David, that was his name, said:

'' ok ''

'' Ok, go downstairs, I'm facing at the wall, with my hand on my head, don't shoot, i'll put everything on the ground ''

'' ok ''

I gived him everything, and when I was going to put my backpack on the ground, he shot me with his Double barrel Shotgun, and killed me in two shots...

That was free, and so stupid... Unnarmed, no supplies, not dangerous and, he shot me in the back, after giving him all my stuff.

If you read this David, I wish you're already dead, you don't play ths game for the right reasons.

I played the '' Bandits '' gameplay sometimes, but I never shot someone without anything on him.

I've only got one unprovoked murder on my conscience. I had just spawned in near Kamenka on a new life, and decided to hit the two deerstands that were just north of town along the paved road. I land nav my way blindly to the first one, and climb up. To my dismay, it's completely empty. I visit the second one, and find it's empty as well. "Ok," I think to myself, "items aren't spawning here, I'll go back to town."

I head back south into Kamenka, and find a revolver and 2 speed loaders in the lootable house there. I make my way back to deer stand No. 1, and once again it's completely empty, no items at all. I back up a ways, and wait for it to spawn some items. I lay down up hill a bit, so I can see into the deer stand, while it spawns items.

After about 3 minutes, I have to go get my daughter something to drink, so I go afk for a bit. I come back, and there is a guy getting ready to climb the ladder to MY deer stand. I peer into the stand, and see a rifle of some sort. I look at this guy getting ready to take MY rifle, and notice that he doesn't have a rifle either, just a pack and a pistol. He latches onto the ladder, and about half way up, he eats 3 .45 caliber rounds from my pistol. I shoot the aggroed zombies, climb up the ladder, and score an m14 AIM and 3 mags. I also take the nameless victims Alice pack and map/compass/knife.

I went to NWAF solo and went to the northern barracks

I knew it was dangerous, so i scouted the area and seen 2 people there. One was inside, the other one started to leave and went towards the air tower, but behind the walls so he went past me. I knew it would be dangerous to say friendly in such a place, so i just pulled the trigger of my AKM and killed him, i then got chased by zeds and ran around killing like 6 to 10 zeds knowing the other guy will probably kill me. He luckily did not, so i headed up to the barracks and he was still in their, camping and probably waiting for me. I shot through the window and killed him.

I felt bad, but the coyote and GPS made me feel much better :)

So really my first unprovoked murder was actually two, i was the stalker and got the jump luckily.

My first unprovoked murder was easy. I was talking to my friend on steam and deciding on a place we would meet up. Eventually I got to the meeting point, a barn, and asked my friend how far off he was. He replied he'd be another 5 minutes or so.

After searching one floor of the barn I turn around to see someone up up the opposite stairs... I immediately fill him with a makarov clip (he lagged up the stairs so I'm guessing not all the shots landed) and he goes prone and fires a shot back with his Winchester. I quickly finish him off, unscathed, and gain a whole bunch of tools and a decent weapon. :D

No kill at the NW Airfield is 'unprovoked'. Just being there is provocation enough. It's the price of admission

My first was a survivor at the NE airfield yesterday. I was sitting next to the runway north of it, behind a bush. I see a survivor crawling to the small house west of the airfield, next to the hangar. When he arrives I suddenly see another survivor next to the other one. As soon as they crouched and stayed very close to each other, I fired 5 rounds with my FN FAL and killed one of them. The other one ran behind the house and I retreated as agg'd zombies made me visible and I logged out.

my first one was on green mountain, me and a friend were looking up in the tower and we heard someone below, peering over the edge i saw a guy with an AK variant sneaking into the complex, being low on ammo for my winchester i pullet out my makarov and fired 5 shots into his head from straight down.

looted his body then ran away, he did not have much and i don't know why we didn't just DC.

been killing anyone within 50M ever since (paranoid like a baws)

No kill at the NW Airfield is 'unprovoked'. Just being there is provocation enough. It's the price of admission

Yes the area is dangerous, but i have actually teamed up with quite a lot of people at the NW airfield, more than I shot at actually, which is quite surprising.

It was unprovoked as i just felt like killing for the fun.

I was low on blood, had matches, and some meat. I met some guy in the woods and he was holding an axe.

I said freindly, he came into view, I blew him to bits with my shotgun, took his hatchet, and made a campfire

Had just finished looting a barn, finding an Enfield and ammo, just after I picked it up, an unarmed survivor walks in, sees me and runs away. I type 'Friendly!' into direct chat, so he comes back in. Dunno why, but had a sudden urge to shoot him - shot him in the head, got promptly overrun by zombies. Felt good getting my first PK, but karma got me in the end :P

First murder was in Polana's supermarket.

As I ran along the glass front, two Cz550 rounds bounched off the ground too close for my liking. I hid inside the the store for close to 10 minutes and when I tried to exit, a guy with a M4A3 quickly took cover by the backend of the supermarket. I retreated and we waited eachother out, listening for footsteps, dancing back and forth between the backrooms and the store. Finally I opened a backdoor, threw a smoke just outside and hid while the horde of zombies covered my footsteps, when he entered the backrooms, I shot him in the back. 5 minutes later I made a run for the hills and instantly came under heavy fire from two shooters, one with a Cz550. Do I know for certain, if that the guy I killed was part of the group in the hills trying to kill me, my instincts and conscience say so. I barely escaped, but survived.

Killed two others, we had hunted down for murdering a friend unprovoken.

Killed two others for stealing our vehicle.

Killed two others, one of them three times, for killing two group members.

Killed two others for killing three of our guys in a supermarket.

Killed two others while being trapped on a roof. Fired a warning shot and asked them to identify or leave. They didn't, they tried to flank me and died.

Killed one guy shooting at me on the roof of the office building in Elektro, right after that I shot a guy crawling prone on the road towards the hospital and killed him unprovoked. He was no threat, possibly was looking for morphine to fix his legs, but I felt a rush from defending myself and when I saw him, I raised my winchester and thought: "I can make the shot, I can make the escape, fuck it!"

I regret that last kill.

I saw some guy he said he was friendly and asked for gun because he had no weapon i offered him a hachet so he coudn't kill me he said alright and while i was typing (I don't like to talk that much) He decied to take a lee enfield out of my bag so i shot him in the face 3 times xD Seems fair if that does not count i logged in and there was a AKM and a AK-47 in front of me took the AKM ran down stairs and there is a person vaulting a fence to get into the area i was so without even asking just gunned him down xD once again seems fair :P

My food bar was blinking and I had no food. I thought all hope was lost until I saw the fire station door close. I ran over there and put five shots the dude's back for a can of beans.