Sign in to follow this  
ronson537

Some suggestions i had in mind

so i was playing for few week's and i came up with so me suggestions:

1.Pain killer shouldn't look like a box of pain killers or make it so it stack becuse no normal man use a whole box of painkillers in 1 time

2.you drink as much as you need,drink half\corter of a botle

3.tent's an sandbag's should be more accable i mean they should spawn more often

4.money system or npc trading system you can sell useless stuff and buy better gear

5. safe zone's like survivor npc camps that shot zombies on sight and defend you you can find some starter loot there but you cant kill players inside or npc's will shot you, bandits will be shot on sight <----(Not neccary)

6.more cloths wich not too hard to find

7.camo and ghilie suits will make you harder to spot by players+zombies

[Fix]Zombies wont make you bleed on 1 hit when you're blood is high

[Fix]when you check pulse it should tell you when the man's blood is high,low or medium

[Fix]when someone head shot you,you are not sopouse to break you're leg instead

[Fix]armed AI shouldnt spawn in milltary base and shot pepole on sight (might been allready suggested\considerd)

Thank you for reading i hope some of this will be found usefull :)

Good luck and cya in game survivors!

1.Pain killer shouldn't look like a box of pain killers or make it so it stack becuse no normal man use a whole box of painkillers in 1 time

They would need to be made rare as fuck/not given many at a time if this happened. Current state forces people to venture out often which is better IMO

2.you drink as much as you need,drink half\corter of a botle

Your spelling is terrible. Current state forces people to venture out often which is better IMO

3.tent's an sandbag's should be more accable i mean they should spawn more often

Current state forces people to explore more often which is better IMO

4.money system or npc trading system you can sell useless stuff and buy better gear

Should we add an auction house while we're at it?

5. safe zone's like survivor npc camps that shot zombies on sight and defend you you can find some starter loot there but you cant kill players inside or npc's will shot you, bandits will be shot on sight <----(Not neccary)

This whole suggestion is not necessary

6.more cloths wich not too hard to find

Clothes, which. I'd like to see more skins, but I'd like them to stay rare

7.camo and ghilie suits will make you harder to spot by players+zombies

Don't they make you hard enough to see now?

[Fix]Zombies wont make you bleed on 1 hit when you're blood is high

Fixed in 1.7.2 according to Rocket

[Fix]when you check pulse it should tell you when the man's blood is high,low or medium

I like this change

[Fix]when someone head shot you,you are not sopouse to break you're leg instead

If you got shot in the head, I'd like to see you try to stand up

[Fix]armed AI shouldnt spawn in milltary base and shot pepole on sight (might been allready suggested\considerd)

Hmmm, I like the concept. Maybe not every base, but one major one?? Like the one at Green Mountain