Nickprovs

Hide yo' Vehicles; Hide yo' Loot; Or we'll find it..

The best place to look is the NW desert with a bicycle. Just keep going and going around and around, eventually you'll find someone's stuff.

Oh look, another video of a yankfag showing off themself c-list fucking someone else over. Any video of you actually doing anything interesting/fun/exciting with your "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT I found a truck" truck? No. Is that because you drove it through Stary like a tard and the insurgents got you with an IED?

Pro tip, next time you upload a video, make it one that shows off skill, not luck.

Oh look' date=' another video of a yankfag showing off themself c-list fucking someone else over. Any video of you actually doing anything interesting/fun/exciting with your "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT I found a truck" truck? No. Is that because you drove it through Stary like a tard and the insurgents got you with an IED?

Pro tip, next time you upload a video, make it one that shows off skill, not luck.

[/quote']

Oh hey look, someones ass hurts

Oh look' date=' another video of a yankfag showing off themself c-list fucking someone else over. Any video of you actually doing anything interesting/fun/exciting with your "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT I found a truck" truck? No. Is that because you drove it through Stary like a tard and the insurgents got you with an IED?

[/quote']

You the guy that keeps asking who's shooting in Cherno?