andrew111150

Street lamps at night

There should be street lamps at night so you can see , but you must fix the town's generator/ powerplant to activiate the light so you can see in dark.

I personally think it would be a great thing to add to the game. I'll actually explain myself, unlike some of these other posters who can't actually form any sort of cohesive thought in order to back their ideas up.

Electricity could be something that requires some teamwork in the form of repairing generators. It adds community and teamwork to a server. It temporarily(Even if just for one night) makes people actually want to play when it gets dark. Some players could sabotage those generators. perhaps bandits. Wouldn't it be fun to see a group of bandits sneaking with their NVG's, only to have the lights come on and blind the crap out of them? Sitting ducks for survivors, no? There are so many cool possibilities for fun scenarios involving generating electricity in cities.

Just to shoot down a potentially great idea without any sort of explanation is short sighted and ignorant in my opinion. You kind of make yourself look like an ass.

Generators are in Arma 2 so with a bit of fuel they could be used for something. Hell, if i can fix and fly a Huey helicopter i should be able to create some lights.

Pretty sure there are other threads about eventually being able to fix power plants, generators and all that so if that gets implemented into the mod then having street lamps on at night wouldn't be to farfetched.

Hi,

Yes i like that idea.. sounds like fun to get a town to lite up and be a magnette to all around..

Like moths to a flame.

But it still would look cool looking down over a town with its lights on at night.

O_Smiladon