Sign in to follow this  
Vityuk

Canteen - what's wrong with it?

Hi.

To make the game more realistic, you, dear devs, should make placing a flask as in the real world. The thing is, nobody keeps canteens in a bag, pockets, etc. The actual place for it is your belt, where the object can be easily placed.

The way of implementation the idea is to change canteen's object group to 'clothing' and let it be put along with T-shirt, helmet, etc. Futhermore, when the place for canteen is occupied, rest of them can be carried in your bag.

flyaga-s-birkoi-na-remne-soldata-0003693

If you found any mistakes in the post, please, let me know. I'm just a student from Russia and my dream is to carry out learning english up to the native speaker level. :)

Edited by Vityuk
  • Like 9

I'm all for being able to put things on your belt(as long as its realistic and within reason), and similar features, such as putting binoculars or gas-masks around your neck.

• Like 3

First off, your English is quite good my dear sir.  
Secondly, This is a brilliant suggestion and can be expanded towards other things as well, such as a knife on the belt, etc etc.

Have some beans.

+1

• Like 1

In English those are usually called canteens, a flask is generally something that has alcohol in it or in a science setting something to mix chemicals in.

• Like 1

In English those are usually called canteens, a flask is generally something that has alcohol in it or in a science setting something to mix chemicals in.

Thanks! Fixed it up.

Edited by Vityuk
  • Like 1

Belts should be wearable items.

Police-utility belts (=holster, 1-3 slots for handcuffs, rags, etc. (all 1x1 items)

Tool belts (small melee-weapons like hammer, srewdriver, machete, can opener and small items)

Normal belts

Leather belts (holsters can be "mounted" on them)

Also this beauty here

(sry for OT)

Edited by irishroy
  • Like 3

I'd like this. Would make the canteen considerably more desirable than the water bottle.