Sign in to follow this  
Bre3ze

Flickering image when running

Hi, when I run, objects in the distance kind of flicker (about 200 meters?), and it feels as though the lines aren't fully drawn in.

Also, people/zombies at about 200 meters are only a couple of pixels, very hard to see.

my pc specs are good, 

i5-4570

8gb ram

GTX 760

1900x1080

Can you tell me what the problem is?

I've seen it happen once in CommanderPixel's video, but then I didn't see it again 

at about 26:05, but it is ALOT worse.

Sorry if it's unclear, kinda hard to explain

Edited by Bre3ze

Can you give me a little info to help you out? Does this happen as soon as you log in?After an hour or so? Have you had problems like this is any other game? Is it so bad that it really ruins gameplay? The game is very sketchy and things like this may happen from time to time but if it is a serious problem then here are some possible fixes.

1. Move around some video settings like Anti Aliasing or your resolution(if it differs from your desktop resolution). There are also things like vertical sync that when enabled or disabled can do crazy things like screen tearing.

2. Update video drivers :)

3. Make sure your PC isn't running too hot!

If these don't work go ahead and give me more info and I can assist further

Edited by jingles

It just happens in game, like the edges of the building are weird, its not as if it isn't smooth, its more like the lines are flickering.

My video settings ingame are :

Rendering section all disable

Objects: Normal

Terrain: Normal

Clouds: Off

Shadows: Off

Video Memory: Auto

Textures are both Very High

My PC is fine I think, and I think my drivers are up to date! Sorry, don't know what else to give =\

I'm sorry if I seem a bit agitated, but there has been a problem that I've posted twice and there has not been a reply on how to fix this. I have seen some people have the same problem: 

The lines of edges seem to be moving quite alot when moving, and when I'm standing still, the edges seem incomplete. It isn't a problem with post processing as I have turned that on and off without any change, Vsync doesn't make a change either. I haven't modifed any CFG files while my system specs are pretty high. 

What I experience can be seen in this Youtube Clip 

Please help...As it does hinder playing and hurts my eyes =\

Why are you posting someone else's video for your "problems" ?

The quality of the video is absolutely terrible to start with, how do you want somebody to help you using that as a reference to your problem ?

Post your specs and the in-game settings that you use.

MERGED.