Mooseocalypse

All I see here is crying about sins. Boo-hoo. What attrocities are you proud of?

Recently I found a bicycle in a forest near Cherno and decided to ride it to NW airfield. It was night time and I had NVG. By a complete accident I ran over a guy who was crossing a road, but didn't kill him. I turn around and see he is crawling away probably with a broken bone having to idea what happened. So I did him a favor and ran him over again to kill him.

I was camping the ATC tower in the NW Airfield and I saw a group of 3 people in the firehouse, they killed my buddy so I unloaded on all 3 of them with my DMR. Shortly after, my friend next to me got shot and I saw another group of people at the end of the airfield at what I like to call sniper hill. I waited for them to draw closer, and took them out.

Whilst walking pass Stary, i found a heli crash. Inside i found a Bizon, FAL, and innumerable rounds. I kept both guns and proceeded to enter the town. As i did i heard many gunshots and large amounts of swearing as a noob runs into my position screaming, "Don't shoot! Don't Shoot!". Intrigued, i obey and hold my fire as he finishes off the last vestiges of zed resistance. By looking at his skin, i could tell he was a noob. I then decided to make a gift of my FAL to him. (I play ARMA and know how loud/innacurate the gun is). He of course runs off skipping with joy. After this strange enccounter, I leave stary only to run into a group of two snipers and a single survivor. Curious, I follow stealthily, using my ghillie suit as a disguise. I then attempt to rob them after i discover they have good accessories but terrible weapons. They reduse to respond, so i take out the survivor with a two round burst to the upper back. He falls over dead, as his former comrades make for the trees. They begin talking in direct saying "Friendly" and "Where the fuck are you?!?!?". As i begin to snake my way to their position, one of the morons sees me and opens fire with his Enfield. Needless to say, he is immediately swarmed by zombies leaving only his friend. This friend then charges straight towards my FORMER position. He fires a shot that would have deafened me in real life, only to be rewarded with a clean headshot. In the end, I received and ALICE pack, every necessary nav tool, and plenty of food and ammo. The loot wasnt premium but it was well worth the fun and easy chase.

So a couple of days ago I destroyed a camp with 6 vehicles, one Ural, one v3s, one dirtbike, one UAZ, one red UAZ and last but not least, a military offroad. Also, approximately 30 tents filled with all kinds of stuff was run over by the big ural that I decide to not blow up... Right then.

So we filled the Ural up with all the rare shit we could find ( this is where the 4 as50, the DMR, most of the g17s and almost all the antibiotics went, hihi. After we unloaded that shit and took it to our own server, we blew the shit out of that Ural.

Background of the story? I found this group of guys from all over the world playing together, and I'm not ashamed of admitting that I infiltrated the shit out of them. If any of you guys read this, know that I did not do this out of spite, because honestly, some of you guys were real cool to play with.

Also, if you read this, guncrazy champ from tennessee, I was the sniper in the old camp. Four hours of camping that camp was totally worth it. :D God, that night was the funniest shit ever. If I ever get around to actually not being a retard and figuring out how to render files I would upload the video I took of your slow, but steady, decimation.

Again, I hope you guys keep playing cause you ARE good at the game, but next time, dont trust people as easily as you do.

One more thing. I was NOT the one leaching weapons from camp, although I have my own suspicions. =)

Take care ya'll, see you on the interwebs,

love Myrtle

TL;DR

Had good gear. Died. Caught two guys. Wasted them. Got good gear.

Well, I was a bit bored. Had my FN Fal ANPV and 5 mags of ammo (More at the camp. So much for playing in a group) and night hunts started to get a lil bit boring with this kind of weapon. So I decided to bail out of NWAF and travelled to the coast to help some guys from our team there. It was too dark for them to navigate there alone and we ended up looting Beresino. I just started to throw road flares from the roof of the hospital to lure zeds out of our teammates (To tell the truth I got a bit frustrated at the moment. Hard to describe things to people who can see nothing before them and... And I just decided to lit things a bit - that was easier). Guys found their share of Alice packs and some other stuff, flares burned off... Then I heard some guy crawling behind me at the ladder.

I decided to ask via voice what guys want here because I already took all blood and boxes were mostly empty. Nobody answered. Some guy with Czech pack climbed on the roof and switched from his Makarov to Winchester 1866. I warned that if nobody answer now - I will shoot (one of our team was with Winnie). Guys said "Shoot him!". So I did. Loaded full clip from my Glock at his head. But he managed to shoot me too... we both died.

So here I am… dead. My teammates secured perimeter, sniper arrived later to provide cover. I made to Beresino in about 15 minutes, got to the roof. Flies from two dead bodies but none was present :( So I decided to gear up at Beresino alone while rest of our team gone back to the NWAF or to help other members. And since we raided Beresino not so long ago - I barely managed to find Czech pack, a hunting knife and... Makarov with 2 mags! I was happy. And if you been at the coast wars prior 1.7 - you know why I was happy.

I felt myself... secure. You are naked without a weapon and now I was ready to start The Hunt. I looked around and saw road flare in the distance through the windows of the living house I was in. I decided to spy surroundings for a while since I was in the relative safety of the house. Then I saw two crouched figures running from the flare down the hill. I swear I caught myself laughing like a maniac and ran down the street in a hurry. Lost them. I was so sad... But I decided to follow their path in hopes to catch them later. Managed to get to the point where I saw them... It was not a flare - it was a still lit camp fire (note to self. Do not forget to put out fire after cooking!). So they cooked meat there... And they at least relatively geared. Good news. So I started to follow their path on the double... And found them at the rails near the coast. Running along the rails... That was a bad mistake. I saw em good enough to intercept there. Two guys in ghillies, one with AS50. My gosh! I caught myself a huge fish! So it was me against them. Me and my trusty Makarov.

My heart was pumping, I got my dosage of adrenaline IRL... Exciting feeling. Doubletap to the bush, shorten the distance, they heard something, one crouched and started to look around. Run from his sight while closing the distance. Thank zeds from hard school of evading eyesight! Close enough! Unload! Full clip. He's dead and not even saw me! His buddy rushing behind the tree! Aim!... F******ck! DC'ed. I swear I was up to read the logs and ban that asshat from our server at that moment. But I’m better than this. AS50. They not going to leave it here. He will serverjump, go few meters behind my position and log in to finish me off. Okay. We know the drill. So I hid and waited. And... was rewarded for my patience. That "bandit" just logged back prone and started to scan surroundings. Just to find himself fed with another Makarov mag. I bet he felt "cheated" and abused. Well... this is the price of his serverehopping and DCing. He had no skill whatsoever and was wasted in a fair fight with mere Makarov.

Thanks for Coyote and other tasty gear. AS50 will go to my mates as I got no skill with sniper rifles. Other than that - Cheers! Do not disconnect out of combat. It's not the gear that matters, but fun. And I had lots of it.

Lol @ rebuilding society.... in DayZ..

A lot of people take it seriously. Just look at the trading posts. They want order, and they are trying their damnedest to create it, to little avail.

"Bean Wars" in Electro. I found an unconscious survivor in the convenient store with a shotgun in his hands. I bludgeoned him to death with a crowbar. I didn't stop swinging until I saw a confirmed death in my chat log.

I camp outside Cherno and Elektro with an AS50, and I wait for people to stop moving on the top floor of the fire stations. :> I only kill those who have weapons, though. If the person is a fresh spawn, I watch them until they find a weapon.

i killed a guy after he gave me a transfusion... then i killed his friend.

felt good man

i ran in to a human face inside supermarket, unloaded a whole clip to face before asking friendly. bandage his wound and then shoot him again in the head.