Hawk101

Spray Cans

I was thinking maybe you could get items like spray cans to maybe use as a weapon or spray your gun a certain color or mark walls, building etc.

Would be cool if you could spray something like a big X on a wall to let your buddy know where you are or heading but then there would also be a chance of a bandit seeing it and thus giving away your location.

Yea but i'm thinking... spraying vinyl on cars.... that would be great..

It's a must for surviving the apocalypse, be great with new players or more dynamic features on the map. "Meds ->" or "^ Guns ^" type spray graffiti. Hopefully ROCKET's created the kinda environment where people won't be spraying penises all over.

My mates and i were just talking about how awesome this would be for exaple you could have a building and have "<- Survivors" or "HELP!" Something like that, it could also make some noobies s**t them self maybe with a red paint saying "Do not enter or die". I would love to see this added

Marking buildings as safe zones, marking trees as a navigable landmark, fooling nuubs into a snipable building, warning for bandits that your clan is on the premises and you'd best run off elsewhere...

This has applications. Legit applications.

Red = warning

Blue = safe zome

Green = landmark