Sign in to follow this  
The HoFF

Scripting Help for Epoch

I am setting up a dayz epoch server and need some help with scripting. I currently am using Dayz.ST. I have a little bit of knowledge in scripting but not much. I also have infistar's antihack. If someone could give my some help, it would be much appreciated. Money also may be an option.

There are a few people around offering help and custom tutorials and walkthroughs around here.

I personally do offer server-support and custom help as well, but I don't like Epoch, personally - so your better option might be contacting one of the people offering help on here.

EDIT: I hate you, Steak. :wub:

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 1

There are a few people around offering help and custom tutorials and walkthroughs around here.

I personally do offer server-support and custom help as well, but I don't like Epoch, personally - so your better option might be contacting one of the people offering help on here.

You love me, all day.

• Like 1

I know, isn't he such a bother? :P

Hopefully someone can help me out  :)

Shoot me a PM, I have scripted for a number of server including the one I currently play on.

Edited by aimbot.eXe

Shoot me a PM, I have scripted for a number of server including the one I currently play on.

I sent you a PM but if you see this first, add me on Skype: Hoffey11

Thanks!