Vityuk

Loudspeaker

Hi folks!

I'm posting to suggest to add a 'loudspeaker' in the game.

As you can think previously, it's a small thing which will not be that useful for the gameplay. In fact, this addition is going to deliver to us LOTS OF new ways of playing the game, of fighting wars, interacting with players, etc.

Let me give you an example of usage... Imagine, you're on the roof of a tall building, which placed in a town. You have the best armor and weapons, so you feel like you're the owner of the town. So, to prevent acting like a deathmatcher in the game, we communicate with each other. How can we communicate, if nobody is able to hear you when you're 'technically' far from them? Nowadays, we cannot. So, we're forced to act like deathmatchers from a shooter-game. The way to fix the problem is to add loudspeaker in DayZ Standalone and let advanced players give their voice and not to exactly kill newbies.

For example, you (with your mates) took a position on the roof with powerful guns - actually, the town is under your control. Using the loudspeaker, you can let everyone in the town know that they are not alone here, you can suggest strangers to get out or to get killed.

The way to use it is: to pick up a loudspeaker, then to hit 'aim' button and finally just speak with your mic. The effect is: your voice is comprehensible at a big distance.

That is all for now, thanks for reading.

P.S. Comrades, do not take seriously any grammar mistakes in the text, because I am a student from Russia (with western mentality, I hope;Ъ) and I didn't use translator.

Edited by Vityuk
  • Like 3

Or I could use that said loudspeaker to lure people into my town and just kill them. ;)

Edited by TheNorCalSniper

Or I could use that said loudspeaker to lure people into my town and just kill them. ;)

Yea, like 'This city is peaceable, feel free to enter. You will be under protection of our clan...' and then... the same, what was with mr. Kennedy. :(

everything implemented will be used for violence OP no one is forced to death match they choose to kill. you put a suggestion you get comments from tools

• Like 1

I think it's a nice idea. I'd love to have something like this. I enjoyed the Side Chat on Dayz Mod, but always thought people could reveal a bit too much there. A loudspeaker is a nice idea to tell your enemies to surrender, or that you're peaceful. I like it.