Sign in to follow this  
beadyroller

I Was Ambushed By New Spawns :(

Times like that I'm glad I roll with an M4. Enjoyable vid but yea that was nuts :D

• Like 1

Terrible aiming I know haha, I always seem to panic when new spawns are about :(

Thanks Haknslash.

You really needed to go for that guy with the farming hoe right from the very beginning.  He was the only real threat since you were wearing a bike helmet.

• Like 1

You really needed to go for that guy with the farming hoe right from the very beginning.  He was the only real threat since you were wearing a bike helmet.

I know mate, I was trying but it was quite hard with every one else charging at me haha!

Haha X-D I thought you aimed quite well considering the difficulty of the situation!

Haha thanks man, it was mental!

You weren't ambushed, you just stayed in the same location running around them.

You weren't ambushed, you just stayed in the same location running around them.

I could of ran away but they'd of just followed me, it was pretty fun tbh!

• Like 1

Nice vid :D

It was fun!! But if I were you, I would have bandaged after climbing a ladder, as your friend suggested (well, he actually suggested to shoot from there)!

Just a tip: you had severe problems loading the ammo in the mosin. You had it in your hands, so you didn't need to drag the ammo from the backpack to the primary weapon place in the inventory, it would have been sufficient putting the ammo in the mosin shown in "hands" and load it from there.

Easier and quicker from the backpack, even more when running!

Nice vid :D

It was fun!! But if I were you, I would have bandaged after climbing a ladder, as your friend suggested (well, he actually suggested to shoot from there)!

Just a tip: you had severe problems loading the ammo in the mosin. You had it in your hands, so you didn't need to drag the ammo from the backpack to the primary weapon place in the inventory, it would have been sufficient putting the ammo in the mosin shown in "hands" and load it from there.

Easier and quicker from the backpack, even more when running!

I really should of climbed the ladder you're right but at the time I was thinking when you climb a ladder there is a slight pause before the animation starts, they could of had a chance to strike then!

It was really good fun, glad you enjoyed the video man :)