Sign in to follow this  
danchillz

Dayz SA- Stalked - Cinematic

Had a go at making a kind of cinematic if you will. My first attempt at making any video like this.

Anyway I hope you enjoy, if I get enough good feedback on it I may consider doing more creepy videos :)

Dont be too harsh.

• Like 1

Ending was good. The point leading up to it needs more though. Need to make it like they are chasing you or something.

Ending was good. The point leading up to it needs more though. Need to make it like they are chasing you or something.

Thanks for the crit, although taking up your idea would be pretty difficult seeing as there only me and my friend in this video, getting multiple people to chase me would be very difficult unless they found exact clothing which would take a lot of hopping from server to server lol.

Thanks for the crit, although taking up your idea would be pretty difficult seeing as there only me and my friend in this video, getting multiple people to chase me would be very difficult unless they found exact clothing which would take a lot of hopping from server to server lol.

Can be done in the editing stage with just 1 person.