Sign in to follow this  
YoChris

Show vehicle slots like 10/100 etc

must have been suggested before but couldn't find it.

But is it possible to add like a result on how many slots in a vehicle have been used when placing items?

its always scary to place stuff in vehicle's when its almost full

Agreed, though Arma2 has so many inventory bugs and problems that this one is just the tip of the iceberg.

well it shows perfectly for backpacks, like when you're looking in someone else his backpack it shows like 8/20

btw. do items like engine parts, car wheels, backpack etc only take up 1 slot. or do they take the same ammount of slots like in your own inventory?

also bikes should be able to put like 5 items in gear

at the very least it should display the amount of storage space, also tools shouldn't count as weapons with regards to storage

ofcourse they should, in reallife if you would put a toolbox in your car it takes space doesn't it

I think the problem with this is that arma 2 currently has a system where different items take up different slots.

Like ammo and food are considered general usage items (same with car parts and utility items I believe)

But weapons take up a different kind of slot ina vehicle.

I think vehicles have something like 8 weapon slots and 50 general slots or something to that regard which cannot be expressed easily in a system like the OPs

And at least drop the item instead of just magically deleting if the storage is full.

(i know its alpha bug, but i forget sometimes)