Sign in to follow this  
Munkyhero

ZombieLand N@@bs beware//Bandits Beware! Server abusing Admin power.

I was playing a round of DayZ with some buddies, and this server held up a few of us. Instead of combatting it out like usual, they kicked all of us, in order to loot us during the log off animations, risk free. Beware of this server! and please do something about this stuff.

Gameservers.com information:

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.199.89.78:2302/

Youtube video link of what happened:

My group and I were playing on Zombie Land here's the details

Name: Zombie Land N@@B Friendly// Bandits Beware! 
Game: DayZ   Browse: DayZ Servers 
Address: 173.199.89.78

We are at the North East Airfield playing, they kicked us and all 40 people then kicked us. I was still in the server as they kicked. We have multiple videos showing them abuse there admin powers kicking and killing. There in the 2nd floor glitch in the prison.

The group was

Black Dong

Panada

pOLISHED tURD

YouNeverKnow

The Bandit King

Please help us, this action adds to the game being ruined. A server admin myself, I know its against at least the companies listed Dayz policies. 

*EDIT*

The video is me attempting to rejoin after they did a mass kick. Kicking everyone in the server as soon as they spawn. It was a full room of about 35 players, then they began removing everyone.

Got kicked after coming into contact with some players near Northeast Airfield on this server.  Within a few minutes, myself and everyone i was playing with who had the same tags preceding our names were kicked.  Upon trying to rejoin the server I was kicked before even loading completely in.  After several more attempts to rejoin to ensure i could get any items i left on the ground, they began kicking everyone on the server.   I believe this a gross abuse of authority and ruins the integrity of the game.

If you encounter an abusive admin or server, please do not post it here on the forums. We cannot do anything with these reports. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these servers. Please report them to the GSPs directly following the pinned Guidelines.