Sign in to follow this  
DonkeyAssHat45

Hospital doors bulletproof?

I finally crawled my way to a hospital but I could not get in it. I fired 6 double barrel shotgun rounds into the front glass doors and nothing happened. Then I got eaten by zombies.:(

Is this a bug or do I need a key or something to get in?

Next time go to the back of the building and up the ladder. Most of the time there is a box at the bottom of the ladder and on the roof.

The amount of shots needed seem to vary quite a bit, I've had it break from one m1911 shot and other times the glass have withstood 10-15 winchester rounds.

I've heard it's both faster and quieter throwing an empty bottle though but haven't tried it myself.

You need to shoot each panel at least once, start from left to right and they will quickly smash

I've had the best of luck shooting them out from a good distance. I was able to shatter the windows with a single bullet shot from a Winchester 1866 slug at about seventy yards away.

You need to shoot each panel at least once' date=' start from left to right and they will quickly smash

[/quote']

NO sir, you do not. A simple hatchet swing is best

you need to shoot the doors, not the windows, and you have to shoot both doors, not just one...

I always just go for the glass windows off to the side - they seem to go down in one whiskey bottle/tin can throw.

Use the hatchet, its plentiful, reuseable and most of all SILENT. Honestly though, why in the hell cant we just use the doors?