Write here the best base spots you know
I don't really know many but
The house under Zub castle
Guba - top right of map
Near skalka
And that it
If u can please add pictures 

Edited by pixelfrags

I hear the nwaf airfield is great for a base also do you want a location, close to the coast or anything? In a forest, near houses or what?

I hear the nwaf airfield is great for a base also do you want a location, close to the coast or anything? In a forest, near houses or what?

I would love to 

Altar (north of stary/novy) Is the best place hands down, close to the action and one of the most defensive positions of the map even lightly fortified

Some of those places listed aren't good, most of them are well known and i know some players who constantly check there for easy loot. i mean you could always use locks but there's always the fear of people glitching into your base. even if they cant get into the safes if you have any just imagine, you get great loot you run back to your base, take all that time. open the door, someones sitting there with a AK-74 wastes you takes all that loot.

but i do know that you made this post not for me to say that but for help on base sites. i personally have been using a house outside of cherno theres a house and a small barn (not the ones that offer loot but the ones with one door and one floor) with a roof to keep fires out of the rain. its close enough to cherno and belota for loot runs and if you do happen to get killed its not much of a run back to the area. heres the location on the map  http://prntscr.com/3ojlte

put your tent in the small barn (nobody should stop in there even if they pass such a place since there is no loot at all that spawns anywhere there) but id advise you to hid vehicles in the woods nearby so you dont attract attention from helis, or people passing on foot (why someone would run by there i dont know but better safe than sorry) theres some rings of pine trees perfect for hiding vehicles.

Edited by Cuqah