Razork

thanks to you that ruined this game

Kich'd again..

thats ze germanz surgical precision. at least its not all getting nom'ed by orlok

About these peeps you killed... was it murder or self-defence?

If its the prior you deserved what you got.... just sayin

You had fun until you encountered the supposed cheater. I'd see the bright side of it instead of whining about it. Sure it sucks to encounter cheaters (that is if it was indeed a cheater) but to die and gear up again is part of the fun of the game.

Edited by weedmasta

Am I the only one who both understands what OP is saying and agrees with him? It doesn't matter if he "deserved" to die or not. He was killed by a hacker and that's unfair, which is really frustrating. Even Smokey, who reportedly killed 300 newspawns doesn't deserve to be killed by a hacker. A proper headshot by a sniper is what he needs  :lol:

That is assuming that OP isn't just full of shite regarding the hacker.

Dieing to a cheater is not fun.  And just because you think your shit doesn't stink doesn't mean it doesn't. 

In other words, just because you are lucky and haven't come across a hacker doesn't mean they arent out there.  There are TONS of them. 

Lets just go back to basics here.

1) you have 2 posts, 1 of which is jibberish.

2) you knowingly bought and played this game knowing it was in alpha, you have a disclaimer TELLING you things WILL go horribly wrong.

I don't honestly understand why you think you have a right to complain.

so he died because SA is still in ALPHA?

another constructive reply....

nothing personal.

Hacker deaths just %$#%#%# the game, ALPHA or not, they indeed waste your time..

Lets just go back to basics here.

1) you have 2 posts, 1 of which is jibberish.

2) you knowingly bought and played this game knowing it was in alpha, you have a disclaimer TELLING you things WILL go horribly wrong.

I don't honestly understand why you think you have a right to complain.

just because a game is in Alpha doesnt mean hackers are expected to be running rampant. to expect that the devs and co. are staying on top of exploits/hackers/etc is a more than fair, no matter the state of the game and no matter how much money you droppd on it. im not sure whats in the water over there in England but you have some pretty back asswards logic there buddy

This is why I stick to low pop servers. Let the pvpers take all the haxxor rage.

From my experience in the mod, hackers will actually target low pop servers to spoil your fun ;)

I was the only guy on my private hive one night.....3 join.....supermarket spawns on my head in the woods... :)

you come home from work tired, you know you have left a few hours to devote to a game to be able to have some fun, then call friends in teamspeak and parts for an adventure, beginning from svetlo up at the airport arrivals and northwest is the most great, has a nice equip and decide to go back to Krasnostav at the airport, with a nice m4a1 full, mosin a full, well-dressed and everything. enter in the airport arrivals kill some people and suddenly someone teleport to you and kills you in 1 second, it disappears and does so with every member of your team. Thanks for making me waste time and thanks for ruining another evening after work ..

not ever solve this problem and I think in this type of game and the first thing that must be fought even before the zombie fix or add more cool hat.

I got killed by hacking that has existed for years, <insert quip about model designers making hats and not programming AI>

I love these hat comments.

From my experience in the mod, hackers will actually target low pop servers to spoil your fun ;)

I was the only guy on my private hive one night.....3 join.....supermarket spawns on my head in the woods... :)

Why did you have spawning enabled on your server still?