Beluga31

Bandit Beatdown

This is a story where i a survivor gets revenge on those pesky snipers...

It was a casual day in DayZ i planned to log in and get some food from hunting and water from the pump

After eating i decided to go to the power plant in elektro (My camp is in the mountains surrounding elektro) I headed out but there was a horde rolling in at the time and i didnt feel like waiting it out so quit stupidly i headed through an open field about half way as i was scanning the mountains to my left i spotted 4 survivors and used binocs to scout them out they had DMR's and 1 guy had an mp5 backing the rear i thought to myself they had plenty of time to kill me as i was in this field in the open but they didnt shoot so i guess they were looking out for other people?

I continued towards the power plant i found some ammo for my Double barrel and and 2 frag grenades!! and there it was at the top floor of the tower i saw it a M24 i was happy and as i crouched down to pick it up i heard a crack and i was greeted with the YOU ARE DEAD screen after realising what had happened

I was angry

I spawned on the other side of elektro (VERY CLOSE) i circled through the forests around the town back to my camp where i picked up my double barrel shotgun and what ammo i had left (4 pellets) and i trekked to where i saw them, as i was venturing across the fields i saw them

and i waited i saw them kill 4 people then finally

they split up so i followed him after getting around 100 metres away from the others he took a new position and i waited, when he aimed down his scope i went behind him and put 4 pellets into his back he dropped i was extremely nervous at this point i grabbed his dmr and 3 mags and rushed up the hill i was fired on i was behind a tree and i returned fire taking out 3 of them everyone of them was dead and it was silent

i heard a footstep/rustle and without thinking i turned around and shot whatever i saw to be abnormal it was just a poor innocent survivor at the wrong place at the wrong time, i felt bad but i moved on trekking back across the field i saw the same bandit i killed heading back to his dead body i put 1 in his leg and headed over to him i then said these words

Howdy

Remember me?

Im the guy you shot at elektro power plant

-I then shot him in the head finishing him off-

THIS IS A LESSON TO ALL YOU BANDITS

Karma will catch up with you

These guys were packed with every good item in the game

and i took it all (Would have taken a very long time to get it all)

If you need to shoot someone if you NEED food then its fine but shooting noobs is plain wrong i was not a noob but i looked like one at the time i had a hatchet killing animals for food.

Leave your stories of bandit revenge in the comments!!!

www.youtube.com/mrbeluga31

Everyone is a bandit, everyone is a survivor. There is no discerning between the two. People who say otherwise just haven't been put in a situation where you have to kill to live.

Indeed but these guys were killing every1 for fun on a sniper roost they didnt loot the bodies at all

So these guys had it coming

Indeed but these guys were killing every1 for fun on a sniper roost they didnt loot the bodies at all

So these guys had it coming

They got what they deserved. Anyone thinks otherwise can go fuck themselves. Killing fresh spawns for fun is the equivalent of punching a baby. About time someone knocks them down a notch.

Bandits spread the more they kill the more turn to bandits stuff like this keeps us on the good side

Good. Use your aggressive feelings' date=' boy. Let the hate flow through you.

[/quote']

He'll make for a good bandit, my Lord. One day, soon.