Sign in to follow this  
Torothin

Not a single black zombie does this promote racism?

I can't help but notice that there is not a single black zombie in the game. Are the devs supporters of affirmative action or does this game promote racism? Discuss!

I can't help but notice that there is not a single black zombie in the game. Are the devs supporters of affirmative action or does this game promote racism? Discuss!

Nope

>Not a single black zombie in this game.

>This game is racist.

>Resident Evil in Africa.

>This game is racist.

By the way, I don't think there are many black people living in Russia. Just an FYI.

Shit thread. I am Russian. No black people in russia.

And then if we had black zombies, someone would say it promotes violence against blacks blah blah blah

Fuck off.

I appreciate the insight but this game does not take place in Russia so what does being Russian have to do with anything?

Probably no Hispanics, or Japanese, or mother fucking Pumas. Maybe cause this is set in some Eastern European setting which is generally populated by 99% natives?

DayZ is centered in a Russian country, and correct me if I'm wrong but there are not a ton of black people in Russia. Also, just because a mod does not have other races for zombies, does not mean that the people who produce it are racist. Lastly, there are black avatars people can choose from in the ARMA 2 game so that you can massacre zombies with whatever race or gender you would like to be.