Sign in to follow this  
Pwnstarlol

Crossbow Questions

Will a crossbow for in a backpack at all? What sights actually work on the crossbow and don't screw up everything?

Thanks!

Far as i know crossbow is WAY to large to carry around... You can only put it on your back, or secret slot temperarily by holding it on logout with another weapon on your shoulder and when you next log in it will be on your character but you wont be able to tell anywhere else but the menu.

You can't put it in a backpack and I've only got BUIS and a red dot sight, both work, even though the BUIS makes no sense because you dont see the front sight post. If you like ghost ring sights then that's probably for you.

Edited by Sutinen

You can't place it in a backpack ( not sure about the mountain one ) you can only replace your main weapon and put it on your back . About the sights , you can use almost every sight that the M4 can , ACOG , the M68 and the second one and the BUIS .

I thought it might fit in a backpack because the wiki states it is 7x3 slots, meaning it would fit in a mountain backpack.

we should be able to take it apart, so we have the "stock", and the "bow"/"arms"

i'm using it a lot

-you can't put it in your backpack cause it's a main weapon.

-you can put on crossbow all M4 optics but actually it seems are all bugged or at last for me, i've tryed 5 different items (3 acog cause i've read that for some player it works fine) but they are firing something like few meters more higher. try shoot a bolt in a wall and you will see
- you can't get back your bolts if you fire on ground or if you hit a player/zeds, it seems they actually stuck just in walls

- bolt don't penetrate doors, they simply stops on the door itself

- when you use your last bolt you will still see the crossbow loeaded with a bolt but is a bug (i think from reload animation) if you fire notthing happens, you need to right click and "empty" it manually before load a new bolt/quiver

Edited by JKS-Alex

I think it's a better idea to have the mele weapon slot be usable for primary fire arms.

The fire axe is still a good zombie killer even with the nerf, just try to hit ther heads while running around them.

But giving you the option to equip a .22 sporter or crossbow on thad slot is nice weapon for hunting/zombie killing.

+ make it so thad you can use a hacksaw on a fire axe to craft a tomahawk and put in your backpack.

The cross bow is nice but having 2 primary weapons is a pain to move around.

And the way it's still bugged prob not gona use it for a while.

Crosbow is garbage compared to any other primary.

To big to fit in a backpack, and any M4 sight will fit on the crossbow atm but they are not calibrated and you cant zero them at all so they dont hit on target and cant really be used until fixed. I think the Acog comes the closest to working atm.

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83