Sign in to follow this  
Celeanor

Kicked from server then killed

Hello

The likelihood that this post will lead to anything constructive is slim, but I figure I'd worn other survivors anyways. Who knows I might get some "stop complaining flames" regardless.

I was running around in Lumber mill doing some midday looting when I noticed another player running towards the police station. I was on the roof when I saw the player. I walked down a floor, and aimed at the stairs. When the player ran up the the second floor and in panic fled downstairs again I shouted "I'm friendly, I have no intention of killing you". I know with KOS being an issue I'd understand why this person fled downstairs. However I had no intention to kill him, and even if I did what happened should not happen.

15 seconds after the unknown person ran downstairs. I got kicked from the server (I have no screenshot of this, so technically no proof). I figured that I'd choose another server and continue. Just to find out that I had been killed. Given that there were only two people on the server. Me and presumably the admin this becomes rather frustrating. So I just wanted to warn everyone that the following server is bad, or at least from my perspective it is

• Servername: Someday maybe
  • IP-adress: 173.199.111.173:2302
  • Hive: Public
  • Type: Regular

/Kind regards Celeanor

• Like 1

I think it's pretty bad that admins can do that, just get a free kill pretty much.

He likely kicked you and was wall glitching to see when your char. sat down so he could get some free gear because he isn't good enough to get it on his own.

Badmins man....it sucks to die so cheaply but its part of the game at this point. I know its no fun to hear that but some people just want or need easy mode and free lewtz. Its sad that its easier to kick someone to kill them than it is to man up and fight for the resources