Sign in to follow this  
bangbummbang

airstrip + military buildings (tower+prison)

Hello,

first this is not meant to be the 'optimum solution'.

We all know about the glitch room problem at airstrips and military bases (tower, prison). As these locations are kind of the key areas for many players, there should be a quick fix. In general we know that the aim is to programm a code, where it is simply not possible to go through walls or look through walls. But this will take time and in the meantime it will remain a very bad problem for the game experience.

So my very simple solution for this: make every room in these two buildings enterable (<- hope this is an existing word  ;) ). 

As i said, there are other important ways to fix the glitches, but this wouldnt be a waste of time. I am sure you would prefer to only have buildings which can be fully discovered. And I assume it isnt much work to remove two or three doors and add an empty room. Then you would have improved two of the most improtant buildings in the game. Two buildings which are found all over the map (copy&paste). 

You want to make the big solution? Well you can later still 'fill' these rooms with nice interior, loot and fancy textures AND work on the code solution for fixing glitch bugs in general.

Greetz

Edited by Justus
  • Like 3

Have you voted? No? Didn't think so.

I wonder how many times this is going to be posted by people that don't vote today. This is number 4 by count lol

We could just make it so If you stay in this glitch area for more than 30secs you are killed by the server, but make it a quiet update (don't announce it).

Lets just kill everybody that enters a prison?

This is a good ide btw

They tried something like this where they made it so that you cant vault near walls but ppl still manage, it just makes getting out harder if you get glitched into em.

Have you voted? No? Didn't think so.

I wonder how many times this is going to be posted by people that don't vote today. This is number 4 by count lol

I guess this voting is on a different website. I checked if it is in the list of existing ideas here. Feel free to share the link of the vote for this idea. otherwise your post is pretty useless. Greetz

@the other two guys: i agree, there are different solutions for this issue. What i like about mine is that it is quick and easy PLUS you can later build on this improvement (eg. create a better building by adding interior and textures) as it is work which would be needed anyway

However, if they would quickly implement another solution i would be satisfied the same way :-)

Bug tracker. Use it.