adeadlyblade

need a group for epoch

i'm tired of playing solo, and none of my friends play this mod. It's awesome, and you can only get the full experience by rolling with a squad. I play tactical, and my objective is to help those in need. I kill if I have to, whether if someone has a car, and I don't, or I need food immediately, and someone was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'll have to kill them. I DO NOT kill fresh spawns. ONLY if they pose some sort of threat, or open fire at me, then will I shoot. If you shoot bambies, then that is your play-style  Be ware though, I won't shoot unarmed, or fresh spawned players. I usually play Epoch, because of the traders and bases, but I will sometimes make exceptions for Over-watch and origins I play PvP, NOT PvE. and looking for good server that we all can agree on IGN: [TLF]adeadlyblade

looking for:

good with certain weapons

have to have team speak

have some special trait (piloting,flying,run and gun etc...)

have dayz epoch and panthera 

im a little bit young though :(

any questions?

contact me on steam or pm on the forums

steam:ahiddenblade

I have recently just made a clan called TBR (TheBritishRebelian) anyone can join we play epoch at moment just message me on Skype-Mitchell hector from england and Facebook-Mitchell Lee naismith-fox