mosscd13

=HA= Heavily Armed

Just wondering, howcome you are strictly 18 and up? As I know some people that are below the age and are a greater mature and not stupid high 10yo voice and are better than some 18 pluser's.

Just wondering' date=' howcome you are strictly 18 and up? As I know some people that are below the age and are a greater mature and not stupid high 10yo voice and are better than some 18 pluser's.

[/quote']

While I do not doubt you on this; We've had far greater luck meeting mature gamers ever since we have implemented this rule.

There are many teenagers who are mature; but again, we receive a LOT of applications, and do not have the time to risk a trial run with an immature player, rather than a mature player with a lovely application.

If this is a concern for your own age, hop in our public mumble server (the ip and port are on our main page at the top, just click the link in my sig) and we'll see :) (This applies to you too "GoldShifter"!)

I'm not heading off for a full clan yet but thanks for the intrest, and yeah it was for myself along with for other people to know alongside.

Thanks again.

I've been looking for a mature' date=' organized bandit group. I posted an application on your forums. Hope you consider me.

[/quote']

We will review it. Thank you for applying.

In other news, =HA= is re-vamping quite a bit. A LOT of new improvements, to top it all off with a future-contest, community feature, and new 'SLC Super Server.'

A notice that our recruiting system is going to change.

All Current applicants that we like will be put on a priority list once we create this new membership structure.

Great News Everyone! =HA= Now Has 11 Slots Available!

Anyone that has posted an application before July 8th will be the first considered for a slot. After the current applicants have been reviewed, we are releasing a new application process for the future. Good luck to all that have applied.

To those who do not know who we are: We have played DayZ since the very beginning, and now walk through Chernarus as an Elite group of Veteran Bandits. We are both fun, serious, and based out of North America. We will shoot ANYONE outside of our group either for items, or for kicks. As Curgon once said, "the only thing I feel when I shoot a survivor, is recoil."

Feel free to join our public mumble, and forums. Mumble information is found at the top of our webpage [here]

Edited by Aidan
  • Like 1

Forum was locked, unable to make a thread for my application.

Legend:

Green Questions = DayZ Related

DayZ Name:

{PAF}Meta, I'm looking to change clans as the current one is rather inactive and immature. Also, the current clan does little with player interaction, as they rarely bring themselves up to teach other members how to be more efficient.

Best DayZ Roll (e.g. Sniping, Support, Scouting):

First line infantry and scouting, although I would love to learn how to be an efficient sniper. Should any role be required, I can easily fill the spot in after a quick de-brief on the role as I am a quick learner.

How would you define your skill/experience in DayZ and ArmA2?:

My skill and experience in Day Z is largely related to how I would perform in real life. I've experienced all the highs and lows, from getting back stabbed by a hatchet by newly acquainted players to direct group combat and combating ghost/server hopping players.

How Many Players Have You Killed Roughly? Why?:

Have only directly killed two players in a fire fight, other player kills were gained from assisted damage done. A small group I was part of came in direct contact with another survival group, which resulted in a carefully positioned ambush as we didn't want to take any risks.

Would You Eliminate Other Players Who Are Not In Our Clan? If So, Why?:

If it benefited not only myself but for the well being of the clan itself, then yes. Although taking in several factors such as individual and group placement, the layout of the current environment, distance between myself and the opposition, distance between myself and the nearest zed, and a clear path for an immediate retreat should it be required.

Nickname: Infidel86

Time Zone: US EST

Steam Name: RustyDPB

DayZ Name: Infidel86

Best DayZ Role (e.g. Sniping, Support, Scouting):

I enjoy scouting and being in the action but am a versatile player and can play any role effectively.

Why Do You Deserve This Membership?:

I am a dedicated and active player with years of gaming experience. I am looking for a mature group of players who take gaming serious but also have fun at the same time. I am looking to join a group who works together well and can play as a real team.

What Is Your Current Humanity?:

N/A

Would You Eliminate Other Players Who Are Not In Our Clan? If So, Why?:

I generally only engage other players if they are a threat to myself or a member of my team. I also will attack players if they have equipment necessary to my team mates survival, or if they are looting an area that I require equipment from.

It says you have 11 slots open, however the application section has not been unlocked so I'll post here if that is alright.

Legend:

Green Questions = DayZ Related

Nickname: Parad0x

Time Zone: GMT +5 EST

Steam Name: parad0x606

Are You The Age Of 18 Or Over?: Sure am.

Do You Own A Working Microphone? (For Mumble): Two of them.

How Active Are You On Games?: 30 hours a week between college

DayZ Name:Diamondwing (willing to change)

Best DayZ Roll (e.g. Sniping, Support, Scouting): I know how to use a map and read terrain lines as well as spot. I can get a group from one end of the map to the other while avoiding major issues. As far as combat goes I prefer to snipe or spot for someone, however I am also effective at mid-range fire fights.

How would you define your skill/experience in DayZ and ArmA2?: Moderately newer. I have a lot to learn and I am willing to learn.

Why Do You Deserve This Membership?: I feel as if my quick learning curve can put me into a position where I can work effectively with a coordinated team. My abilities flourish when in the possession of people who won't take me for granite or shoot me on sight. I have a lot to offer in the ways of FPS skills and general survival knowledge. Also I can crack a hell of a joke or two in down time.

How Many Players Have You Killed Roughly? Why?: I'd say at least 10 or so in my 3 days of playing. Mostly due to the fact that I've been the victem of banditry and now it's time to fight back. Murdered my first guy with a hatchet and took his akm. The rest were for survival purposes and recon interuptions. I don't have any hard feelings against anyone. But it's survive or die and I like the earlier choice.

Would You Eliminate Other Players Who Are Not In Our Clan? If So, Why?: Absolutely, If I'm running low on food or water, or my friend needs a blood pack and I see a guy raiding the hospital? You can bet my bullet is going to be in his head the first shot I can take that wouldn't compromise my position or safety.

A Link To Your Most Impressive Screenshot: (none so far unfortunately. I will attempt to take one when I am able.)

Ok, just to clear a few things up.

After the current applicants have been reviewed, we are releasing a new application process for the future. Good luck to all that have applied.

Feel free to join our public mumble, and forums. Mumble information is found at the top of our webpage [here]

I see that a few people are misunderstanding this so let so let me drop some enlightenment on you. What he means by this, is that our application process is locked until we finish reviewing our current applicants who are in trial runs. When someone applies we don't just accept them based on their application, that is only part of the process thus the backlog of apps.

The way our application process worked:

1. You post your app.

2. We read your app.

3. Depending on how we liked your app and if you met the few requirements, we may/may not invite you to a trial run.

4. If we like you during the trial run, we may/may not invite you into =HA=.

Now, the reason the application section on our forums is locked is because we are changing how we are going to be reviewing/accepting our applicants. As of now I don't know exactly how that will work or how much different it will be from our current method. Once we are finished with the people who are now in the process of being reviewed/trialed we will unlock the forums and applications will be open to the public once more.

If you're interested in becoming =HA=, I personally look forward to seeing you in the mumble and wish you luck on your application process.

• Like 1

I've been playing with a few of these guys lately and they're good people. Mature and level-headed. Looking forward to seeing more recruits like myself who are interested in joining up with them.

Toast! Haven't seen you in a long while brother. How's it goin?

I have almost everyone on my steam page, pretty sure they're all playing different games though.

I might re-install this in the near future.

Just a quick side note about hackers... public servers with 35+ players - chances are you'll get teleported within a hour or two of play time and they will try to mass-murder everyone... :X They don't seem to like lower populated servers - they want to just ruin everyones day.

Makes for a nice change of pace if ya' get away - sometimes the teleport helps ya' get closer to a new location anyways. Hackers are ALL OVER. Saw your all's clan real late... would have tried to join. Old school Arma ACE/ACRE guy here - been playing DayZ for 3 months or so.

I'm doing pretty good dude how about you? Reinstall if you want it is still pretty fun but when the stand alone comes out in December DayZ is gonna be amazing again. We should try and get a group going or something.

I've never really had a big problem with hackers personally I've only been killed by them a few times most of the time you can see it coming and gtfo fast. On private hives with all the extra anti-hack stuff it doesn't really happen at least the servers I play on. Reaper I'd be down to team up sometime I'm pretty well versed in ACE/ACRE as well and have been playing DayZ since the first few weeks. My steam is KmaC2464 feel free to add me or shoot me a pm or something.

I'm doing pretty good dude how about you? Reinstall if you want it is still pretty fun but when the stand alone comes out in December DayZ is gonna be amazing again. We should try and get a group going or something.

I've never really had a big problem with hackers personally I've only been killed by them a few times most of the time you can see it coming and gtfo fast. On private hives with all the extra anti-hack stuff it doesn't really happen at least the servers I play on. Reaper I'd be down to team up sometime I'm pretty well versed in ACE/ACRE as well and have been playing DayZ since the first few weeks. My steam is KmaC2464 feel free to add me or shoot me a pm or something.

Standalone comes out in December? Whattt? I'm going to have to build another rig or something man. I sold my rig and got a 15" retina macbook because I'm in the Navy now, and figured I wouldn't be doing much gaming; but I'll definitely have to figure out what I wanna do here. We need to revive the =HA= name or create anew. I'll be down to play with you again Toast, and you as well reaper.

-but yeah toast I miss you bro. My steam name is TheCandyMan now.

Not stationed anywhere yet. I'm JUST getting in haha, but thanks! With the standalone out though, I'm gonna have to build a new rig. This Mac isn't bad though. Can play quite a few games (I really only use it for starcraft lol).

Yeah I have you on steam now brother. Think we should reboot =HA= at some point? If the standalone is hacker-less I can see smokey and flossy getting back into it. Same with Vorlin, Synix and Curgon. I haven't seen lapis on lately though lol.