mosscd13

=HA= Heavily Armed

I just informed the website administrator of the problem. He's working on it right now.

I just informed the website administrator of the problem. He's working on it right now.

Alrighty, I'll be in-game hunting...if I can get in a server ^^;

It hasn't been easy really, but I'm getting there. Picked off a running Survivor earlier today, you should have seen the skidmarks he left on the pavement.

Legend:

Green Questions = DayZ Related

Nickname: YourFriend

Time Zone: GMT +1

Steam Name: H8Machine123

Do You Own A Working Microphone? (For Mumble): Yes

How Active Are You On Games?: If i don't have other things to do, I'm probably gaming.

DayZ Name: YourFriend

Best DayZ Roll (e.g. Sniping, Support, Scouting): I can play as every roll, but stealth and sneaking is one of the aspects i can do.

How would you define your skill/experience in DayZ and ArmA2?: Pretty good so far, even though i need to lern a couple of more things.

Why Do You Deserve This Membership?: :huh: Bcuz I'm the hardest MOFO in the valley. :sleepy:

What Is Your Current Humanity?: -5000 or so, I just started.

Would You Eliminate Other Players Who Are Not In Our Clan? If So, Why?: Yes, to loot the hell out of them. Only the clan deserves to live. ;)

A Link To Your Most Impressive Screenshot: Don't have one yet, but it's going to be awesome. :D

Oh, and i tried to apply on the website yesterday, but I didnt recieve any email.

So how do we get in contact?

Ugh that automatic youtube player is anoying, so what are your goals exactly?

Ugh that automatic youtube player is anoying' date=' so what are your goals exactly?

[/quote']

I agree about the youtube thing. Our goals are to have a good time, but at the same time be an effective force that assaults survivor positions and takes what we want.

I agree about the youtube thing. Our goals are to have a good time' date=' but at the same time be an effective force that assaults survivor positions and takes what we want.

[/quote']

Sounds good, are you looking for people from a particular continent?

Saw a few HA members log into a server yesterday, said hi but made sure to stay hidden =P

I agree about the youtube thing. Our goals are to have a good time' date=' but at the same time be an effective force that assaults survivor positions and takes what we want.

[/quote']

Sounds good, are you looking for people from a particular continent?

Most of us are US players, but if you are a euro and think you can get on when we are on feel free to apply.

Saw a few HA members log into a server yesterday' date=' said hi but made sure to stay hidden =P

[/quote']

Good idea :)

You'll disconnect in the middle of a firefight, only to join another server, move to our positions and reconnect if you're on the loosing end, I know this for a fact as me and many of my friends have witnessed it first hand. Deny it however you will, I'm running fraps 24/7 from now on and I will see to it personally that you and your memmbers are exposed.

You'll disconnect in the middle of a firefight' date=' only to join another server, move to our positions and reconnect if you're on the loosing end, I know this for a fact as me and many of my friends have witnessed it first hand. Deny it however you will, I'm running fraps 24/7 from now on and I will see to it personally that you and your memmbers are exposed.

[/quote']

I'm glad you made it your personal mission to respond after every one of my posts in order to spread the word of your quest. I hope you find it fruitful, and will be waiting for results. =)

You'll disconnect in the middle of a firefight' date=' only to join another server, move to our positions and reconnect if you're on the loosing end, I know this for a fact as me and many of my friends have witnessed it first hand. Deny it however you will, I'm running fraps 24/7 from now on and I will see to it personally that you and your memmbers are exposed.

[/quote']

If you find anyone doing that record it and show results, otherwise don't slander =HA= with bullshit and no proof.

If you find anyone doing that record it and show results' date=' otherwise dont slander [Legion']

Alright. So I assume you are affiliated with Legion then? Cool. I'm not interested in continuing any argument with Legion unless it's in game and with bullets. Thanks for your understanding, and keep the =HA= slander in your own thread.

Best wishes,

Flossy

If you find anyone doing that record it and show results' date=' otherwise dont slander [Legion']

Alright. So I assume you are affiliated with Legion then? Cool. I'm not interested in continuing any argument with Legion unless it's in game and with bullets. Thanks for your understanding, and keep the =HA= slander in your own thread.

Best wishes,

Flossy

D'aw, but we havent even started yet. It's not slander if it is indeed a fact. Our thread was full of your little children who were foaming at the mouth with rage, so I think its only fair, also having already infiltrated your ranks, I think =HA= is the least of Legion's problems.

Yeah. It WAS full of them. Until everyone was warned by the mods. It's almost a bannable offense to even say the name Legion on a forum post, because nothing good ever follows it.

You guys need to start worrying about fixing your shitty image before you come and try to taint ours. Again, if you guys want a firefight, let's do it. If you don't then leave bro. The only thing you are gonna gain by running your mouth here is a warning or a ban.

He, I still havent gotten any activationmail yet. Is the forum on your website sorted out yet?

Thanks

edit: I just filled in the form, hoping to join you soon. :)

He' date=' I still havent gotten any activationmail yet. Is the forum on your website sorted out yet?

Thanks

[/quote']

Thanks for your interest in =HA=

Your application will be reviewed this evening. Make sure to check your inbox messages on our forums frequently for your results.

He' date=' I still havent gotten any activationmail yet. Is the forum on your website sorted out yet?

Thanks

[/quote']

Thanks for your interest in =HA=

Your application will be reviewed this evening. Make sure to check your inbox messages on our forums frequently for your results.

I will be constantly checking my inbox now, hope you're happy :P

Just a quick thanks to everyone who's supported SLC1 so far. We appreciate the regulars. =D

hey i put in a app i have seen some of the HA gusy around even killed one lol SLC 1 Rocks btw :)

Have applied. Hope to look forward to playing with a good clan. Please bear in mind though that I'm a 34 year old adult gamer with full time job/wife/mortgage. I do plan to be on as much as I can though (real life can sometimes hamper this!).

I'm on Greenwich Mean Time (London).