mosscd13

=HA= Heavily Armed

EDIT: Main website now up. Still under construction, but now you guys can just follow the link to the forums from the main page.

www.heavilyarmedclan.com

Forums.

Website will be up within the week.

Servers up even before that.

Shoot first, ask questions never.

If you aren't where we need you to be skill wise, we'll get you there. We'll teach you tactics and whatever else is needed (ADDRACs anyone?). If you can't learn, you will go. That is all.

You should call yourselves server hopers anonymous' date=' becase thats what you do best.

[/quote']

I was warned for this post -Griff

Your Clan's Forum was taking forever to send the confirmation email for registration so I decided to post my application here in the meantime.

Nickname: Iceman

Time Zone: US EST

Steam Name: aychesee

DayZ Name:

Iceman

Best DayZ Role (e.g. Sniping, Support, Scouting):

I can fulfill any role needed. My specialties are Sniper and Night Operations.

Why Do You Deserve This Membership?:

I've made 1-2 man runs to NE + NW Airfields (All during night time) before. I know a few easy in+out looting locations for new spawns. I work well over teamspeak. I am an extremely fast learner.

What Is Your Current Humanity?:

Around 1200, but thats mainly because a trip solo trip to NW Airport with 150ish zombie kills.

Would You Eliminate Other Players Who Are Not In Our Clan? If So, Why?:

Sometime's Survivors + Bandits have to die, before I pulled the trigger I would have to ask myself a few questions first:

1. Would our position be given away?

2. Is my weapon system able to effectively take the shot?

3. Are myself, or my bandit bro's in danger?

4. Can we coordinate an ambush?

A Link To Your Most Impressive Screenshot (Use Imago Centre To Upload): Dont have one atm.

Sometime's Survivors + Bandits have to die' date=' before I pulled the trigger I would have to ask myself a few questions first:

1. Would our position be given away?

2. Is my weapon system able to effectively take the shot?

3. Are myself, or my bandit bro's in danger?

4. Can we coordinate an ambush?

[/quote']

I'm sold after what you just put there. I'll find out what's going on with your website registration, and we'll get you up on a trial run with us ASAP.

These guys are cool, they know their shit, and for an aspiring bandit like myself, they have helped me a lot in only one night of playing with them. Great fun on Voice Comms, laid back guys who get serious when shit hits the fan.

Hello,

We apologize for the 'under-construction' state of our website at the moment. We are a new clan composed of experienced players.

We've noticed that hotmail users have been experiencing issues with registering, whilst any other email account functions normally.

We strongly advise you to check in the "spam" folder of your email account, for the forum activation letter.

Thanks for the posts and guys that gave support. Let's keep it going.

You should call yourselves server hopers anonymous' date=' becase thats what you do best.

[/quote']

What is a server hoper? do you mean hopper? There is a dictionary add on for firefox btw, it will help you with your words while you are learning :D

Apparently missed my trial run bc I passed out before seeing the pm on the forums! I'll try to keep checking periodically later in the day to see when the next one will be.

I'm afraid that after a ten minute wait, I too haven't received an e-mail... so I am hoping to take the example of the earlier applicant on this thread and just write my app here:

Application - Henners

Nickname:

Henners

Time Zone:

GMT

Steam Name:

Servitar

Do You Own A Working Microphone? (For Mumble):

Yes

How Active Are You On Games?:

In the past I was only able to commit the odd evening/occasional afternoon due to my degree... however, my final exam at University is this Thursday and then I am *free* :)

DayZ Name:

Henners

Best DayZ Roll (e.g. Sniping, Support, Scouting):

Despite experience with Operation Flashpoint and ArmA 1 & 2, I wouldn't say I've had enough first-hand experience with Day Z to assign myself a role. I'll put it out there that I am patient and inclined to spend twice the time sneaking than take the quicker route of running in blind. I'd say I am suited for Overwatch, Spotting or as a Scout, but I can't speak for my marksmanship as I have yet to partake in pvp with my rifle. I can fly choppers just fine on vanilla ArmA but I doubt I'd be allowed near the controls of one for a long while yet, should I get in!

How would you define your skill/experience in DayZ and ArmA2?:

I've bought every Bohemia game on release and, although I rarely played them online, I am familiar with the controls and functions to the degree that, unlike the influx of players that are currently flocking toward the mod, I don't tend to do things I don't intend to (like accidentally sprint when behind a zombie)

Due to only finding out about Day Z in the midst of my finals, my total time ingame has only been approximately six hours, five on one life. I have, however, spent a great deal of time reading others' experiences and learning all that I can. I had been aiming to spend some more time out in the north, as I am currently near Pavlova, but some close-shaves after the latest patch's adding of hordes of Zeds has impressed upon me the need to speed up my plans and find a decent group of comrades to play with, as it's just too risky to survive alone right now.

Despite my limited play time, I'd say I'm more skilled than the great bulk of newcomers because I understand the necessity of a patient and stealthy play-style. In the few groups I did form with newcomers, it quickly became apparent that a great deal of them did not understand that one shouldn't sprint around in cities attracting every Zed in sight, the great majority don't even seem aware of the game's mechanics. As a result I've felt inclined to avoid other players altogether, though, as I said, I now find myself in need of comrades.

Why Do You Deserve This Membership?:

Because I am the level-headed guy you need behind you. I'm not going to flip out and attract unnecessary attention. I exercise discretion in my targets and know when and when not to engage. Caution is my motto and I think it's why I've only succumbed to one PvP death in my few hours of play. I've kept in the North, off the beaten track and had done fine as a result.

Finally, as an Englishman, I speak English... that's pretty much my prime reason for gravitating toward US servers. You may also assign me any patronising niche as 'the English guy'... though nowadays there's rarely just one of us...

What Is Your Current Humanity?:

The default value, I have yet to kill anyone. Not because I don't feel inclined to do so, but, in the few opportunities I've had, I've not felt it necessary to kill anyone. My one encounter with a player (my first) resulted in a pistol to the face as soon as I asked if he was friendly. Other actual contacts resulted in cooperation and, though I do intend to adopt the motto of 'if he's in my way, shoot him', I will not go back on my word and betray a teammate.

At the end of the day I don't feel any need to troll or exercise malice against others. 'No hard feelings' would certainly echo my sentiment if I took anyone out. I say that, upon contact with another player where you have the bounce on them, one should let them be unless they are headed your way/hanging around or stand risk to harm you, your teammates, or get at your objective before you can. Oh, and if he has a shiney gun... well, sorry, but moving up in the world is always a nice thing :P

A Link To Your Most Impressive Screenshot:

I'm revising right now for my last exam tomorrow, but if you watch this space, I'll endeavour to take one this evening ;)

Henners. Thanks for the application man. We're only having problems with those applicants who use GMail I think. (I'll have to double check on that, I'm not the website administrator.) Posting your application here is fine, I'll copy and paste it over to our official forums. Also, send me a private message if you havent been able to register in the next hour or so. We'll create you a temporary account, and you can change the password and email on it.

Henners. Thanks for the application man. We're only having problems with those applicants who use GMail I think. (I'll have to double check on that' date=' I'm not the website administrator.) Posting your application here is fine, I'll copy and paste it over to our official forums. Also, send me a private message if you havent been able to register in the next hour or so. We'll create you a temporary account, and you can change the password and email on it.

[/quote']

It's hotmail I think is what Candy said last night, regardless, it's only issues with one mail provider.

Apparently missed my trial run bc I passed out before seeing the pm on the forums! I'll try to keep checking periodically later in the day to see when the next one will be.

There are no set trial run times, I would even hesitate to call it a trial run as that sounds too formal. I'd say its more of a check for annoyingness (that can't be a word..) and for conflicts of interest or personality. We just need to get you in the mumble server whenever you're available, and we'll go from there.

Would you guys consider taking in someone with little ArmA experience; but lots of patience, ability to learn, and common sense?

Would you guys consider taking in someone with little ArmA experience; but lots of patience' date=' ability to learn, and common sense?

[/quote']

Sure. Shoot on over to our website and register in the forums. Put in an application. We'll get you the mumble info and go from there.

these guys are legit and a hell of a great time to play with. they taught me a lot about the game and even got me my first dmr!

Funny how I'm starting to get a negative rep because Legion is so butthurt. Truth is, I could turn around and get each of them -20 just from my own guys. We don't do things that way, I was just saying. But seriously, someone needs to keep these children under control.

EDIT: Seems Nonn is having the same rep "problem". lol. All I can say is look at the feedback difference in our thread and in theirs. o.o

The website isn't sending me a confirmation E-mail, so here goes:

Legend:

Green Questions = DayZ Related

Nickname: Virfortis

Time Zone: Central (-6 GMT)

Steam Name: Virfortis

Do You Own A Working Microphone? (For Mumble): Yes, installed Mumble.

How Active Are You On Games?: As school permits, this first couple weeks may be very slow due to company, but soon I should have plenty of time. Life has to come first I'm afraid.

DayZ Name: Virfortis

Best DayZ Roll (e.g. Sniping, Support, Scouting): Medic/Support

How would you define your skill/experience in DayZ and ArmA2?: DayZ experience is a few days, ArmA2 is little, but I'm very willing to learn.

Why Do You Deserve This Membership?: I don't think anyone particularly DESERVES membership. It's a privilege, not a right, to work with an organized group. It is also a privilege that must be earned.

What Is Your Current Humanity?: -2k ish? It's been going down recently because of the increase in Zeds making hunting more challenging.

Never pull the trigger before checking the basics:

Can it be one shot, are Zeds nearby, are there others, did my squad leader say so, and is it worth the bullet?

A Link To Your Most Impressive Screenshot:

Kind of hard to SS at night, haven't gotten much daytime for worthwhile screenshots.

"Best DayZ Roll (e.g. Sniping, Support, Scouting): Medic/Support"

I like you already.

Yeah I don't mind packing the meds, as long as I've got other people keeping an eye on me because I won't have many bullets lol.

EDIT: Well crap, I was doing alright until someone lag-fragged me...literally...how does a body roll 15 feet, teleport back, and unload two mags? x_x

Legend:

Green Questions = DayZ Related

Nickname: Luke

Time Zone: GMT

Steam Name: Luke360

Do You Own A Working Microphone? (For Mumble): Yes

How Active Are You On Games?: p#Play them every day for about 5 hours and weekends 5 - 10 hours.

DayZ Name: lukesteophens

Best DayZ Roll (e.g. Sniping, Support, Scouting): I am ok at most rolls but i do thin i am better as a sniper.

How would you define your skill/experience in DayZ and ArmA2?:Played Arma 2 and OA for over a year now and played DayZ for a few weeks. I love playing domination on arma and also love exploring on DayZ I don't get bored of walking around and will always be happy to kill friend or foe.

Why Do You Deserve This Membership?: I think i can be great help to the team as i will follow orders i wont argue them unless i have to. I will also be there for any team member and know when or when not to shot someone.

What Is Your Current Humanity?: -1200 i know its not that low but have been playing lately and just exploring and not killing people.

Would You Eliminate Other Players Who Are Not In Our Clan? If So, Why?: It all depends even tho i am a killer i not going to get myself killed, even if its someone with just a pistol who walking around if i am going to shot them i have to think about others hearing the shot or zombies. If they have gear i need i will take them out and take the risk but if i fine on gear and items i probably let them go unless they notice me. I am always ready to kill and will not feel guilt but sometimes letting that person go can be the better option.

A Link To Your Most Impressive Screenshot: Trying to get one atm.

So where do I go from here? I can't get into the website, so will someone contact me?

EDIT: Oh I don't use Steam much anymore, just to play Killing Floor with some friends.