Sign in to follow this  
jayhamilton96

ClanWarfare - DayZEpoch Taviana | SafezoneTraders | AIMissions | AS50s/M107s | MilitaryOutposts | DeployBike | Indest. Bases

After how successful our Chernarus Epoch server has become, we decided to launch a Taviana Epoch!

IP: 195.154.173.91:2402

Background: Some of you may remember our very successful DayZ Epoch server 'Clan Warfare' which we regrettably shut down as we prepared for launch of the Standalone, with the current state of the game and the overall disappointment of the game we have all been playing the mod and we all in mutual agreement that we should bring back our epoch server. 

You can view our original post here > http://forums.dayzga...d/#entry1488879

So what is Clan Warfare? Clan Warfare was the idea of mine and a fellow leader of a group to start a server and optimise it around teamwork and group survival gameplay, with many addons and server customization the amount of clans and groups of the server just grew and grew, until we eventually found our server overflowing with players everynight forcing us to expand both the number of server slots and the dedicated teamspeak.

We are here to seek new groups to join us on the server and relive those moments from before.

We have put in alot of effort with spending alot of time editing the map to be as realistic as possible and we are very happy about the early results already, we have added scripts in that we not in before as we look to make the server more and more enjoyable.

If you're interested in joining us in the project again please contact me, you'll  find our details at the bottom of the post.

The rest of the forum post will be similar to the last where we explain more about what we are offering in more detail, please look closely at the screenshots to see what it was like before.

Clan Warfare - The #1 Server on Epoch

Now Updated with 1.0.4.2 with new content!

Message to all Clans, People looking to start a Clan and players looking to join a Clan.

My name is Jay and I thought I would post here and tell you all about our project, Clan Warfare.

We are a gaming community who once ran a very successful DayZ Server, and have recently re opened.

I will explain in more detail. What we do and this project is all about; we run a DayZ Epoch Server with lots of add ons and scripts that maximize working in a team to survive and clan warfare between rival clans. We have our own 50 slot TeamSpeak 3 Server dedicated to the Server, we are looking for more clans to join the fight so we can relive the moments of the last stint of the server. For anyone wanting to use the teamspeak what we do is give leaders of each individual clans almost max power on the TeamSpeak so they can keep their individuality and be in charge of there own clan, ranks and channels etc..

We have added over 50 items to all the traders. Including Chainsaws, Cinder Blocks, Bucket of Mortar, Plywood Pack, Lumber Pack, AS50's, M107's, TWS AND CWS Thermal Version Weapons, Combination Locks, 2 Stroke Engine Oil, a new Little Bird and over 30 weapons to the Black Market & Hero/Bandit Vendors + alot more.

We provide a large teamspeak for the server which most clans and players used. Giving each clan leader high power ranks so they are able to setup their own channels and ranks and keep their dependence and individuality..

When it comes to DayZ everyone plays on the server is either arch enemies and rivals or team up to take on a bigger threat and a more geared clan that will take more of a beating. 

The more clans we able to get onto the Server the more competition and team warfare we can have, we have limited to amount of Heli's but kept the Vehicles relatively high. We want Heli's to be rare and fought over not clan warfare in the skies. We prefer to sort out our differences on the field, weather it be planning a raid on a enemy clan or defending a certain town or position. The competition is high and we want to expand even further. 

The server is run by level headed people who are all about being fair. Not giving anyone a certain advantage and keeping everything to the bare bones and making clan warfare even more intense.

If you are even remotely interested in the idea and playing on the server as a clan simply add my Skype and I can explain in more detail and answer any questions you wish, you will find my contact details at the bottom of this post.

With our server being on Epoch we greatly like the idea of clans fortifying up there defences with structures and locked gates etc. and give each clan something to work towards and something to defend. If you are a leader of a group or looking to start the group and wishing to keep your power then that is no problem, in the TeamSpeak know one is more powerful then anyone and every clan leader has the same rights which they can setup their own channels, ranks, passwords etc and keep themselves in check.

The server we run has been updated and will feature all of these..

-Self BB

-Custom Map

-Suicide

-AI Missions

-Action Menu

​-Indestructible Bases

-No Plot Poles

-Cargo Supply Drops

-Lift/Tow

-Take Clothes

-Heli Evac

-Intro Music

-Custom Debug Monitor

-Professionally Made Custom Map

-Outposts

-Safezone Trader

-No Decay

-Full Moon Nights

-Clear Roads

-Treasure Chest Side Mission

-No Plot Poles Needed

-Deploy Bike

-Animated Heli Crashes

-Dynamic Weather

-Auto Refuel

-Debug Monitor

-Day/Night Cycle

-Build Snapping

-AS50s/M107s/Thermals whole new Custom Loot Table loads of new guns

-Added Trader Items (Cinder Blocks, Mortar, Metal Floor, Combo Locks)

-Indestructable Bases

The server was created and maintained by experienced DayZ Server hosters and always open to all new ideas and keeping things fresh.

If you are a lone player looking to join the war with a clan and like to look of the post above simply add me on skype too and we will find the best clan for you, we have a mixture of  US, UK, European and Mixed clans so the options are vast.

The server and TeamSpeak are currently going great and we need that final push to help us achieve our goals in making the best competitive team orientated survival DayZ Epoch server there is.

Most of the screenshots are of the server before. As we look to re create the great setup we had before, we need members to help kickstart us up again.

Here are all the details about the post below:

TeamSpeak3 IP: 85.236.100.27:18787

DayZ Taviana Epoch Server IP: 195.154.173.91:2402

My Skype Details: jayhamilton96

Our YT Channel: youtube.com/ClanWarfareEpochTV

If there is absolutely anything else you are interested about or wish to ask anything you like, please dont hesitate.

Edited by jayhamilton96
  • Like 1