Sign in to follow this  
joe_mcentire

sceneric object/location - post a picture, what would you want to see

Now we heard in the last devblog that Dean and his team are on the way to create unique buildings, land marks and objects for a more apocalyptic feel, which can be seen here:

Environment

The team would like to focus now on some signature objects to spice up the vast environment and make the new explorable areas more unique.  We’ve just finished a new office building and will start an ornate municipal building which will serve as a land mark in a new large city being constructed by the map design team.  This city, called Novodmitrovsk, will have an industrial zone and is very close in size to Cherno or Electro but located in the north of our terrain.  We’ve also created a ‘graveyard set’ of various objects so the map designers can enhance the gloomy atmosphere.

So i thought to myself, what would you want to add?

Everything from small objects that litter the streets to a bit bigger sceneries such as a building or land marks.

To spice things up a bit, i'd suggest to post PICTURES ONLY (maybe with a short discription)!

edit:

For the sake of avoiding redundancy maybe we could leave obvious additions such as Metros, Asylums, stadiums or prisons out for that one time ;)

Edited by joe_mcentire

so to start away:

ogaQ9FUl.jpg

the lost and abandoned mansion deep in the forest

WZwO5I8.jpg

i desperately want to have more signs of children somewhere around Chernarus, so this is the obvious one

3ZeWFdz.jpg

the same as above

fbfXR2i.jpg

at least a smaller theatre maybe near the hotel in cherno to add a sense of internationality

hGHIzE3l.jpg

some signs that there was really also some sort of "life" before the outbreak. what did the people of Chernarus work and do int the hours before "the vanishing"? therefore add these! some roads would have needed a bit a modernization

o0ANFSil.jpg

why not take one barn ingame and add some new objects and textures to build these here and there for example?

Edited by joe_mcentire

so to start away:

ogaQ9FUl.jpg

the lost and abandoned mansion deep in the forest

Slightly OT: We need also fog since without it, that mansion will be just another house.

Slightly OT: We need also fog since without it, that mansion will be just another house.

as long as it is a unique grand manor completely run down and clearly distinguishable from other buildings it wouldn't matter thatmuch to me. however fog is going to be ingame anyway.

Edited by joe_mcentire

HMdNZKQl.jpg

or how about parched corn fields from time to time? imagine an encounter inside...

Edited by joe_mcentire

wrIZ2G3l.jpg

toy guns

VLZ6ctS.jpg

tram depot in one of the major locations? between cherno and elektro maybe?

Edited by joe_mcentire

VLZ6ctS.jpg

tram depot in one of the major locations? between cherno and elektro maybe?

Would require creating a tram network though in order to make sense :)

Edited by Blaf

Would require creating a tram network though in order to make sense :)

between and in elektro and cherno. ;) however there would be huge suburbs needed..

Edited by joe_mcentire