Sign in to follow this  
TheGreatPerson

Favorite route?

What route do you usually go?

Usually when I spawn in, I head north (ocean on my right) until I get to Rify (shipwreck). I loot the ship, kill me a couple people :) then I head up through the rocks, stop at willow lake. At Willow Lake i grab a quick drink, till im full. I then head to NE airfield loot it, and start heading to NW airfield, and loot towns on the way. 

:D

makes notes, and will get other banditos notified to set up ambushes along those tracks.... :P

• Like 1

makes notes, and will get other banditos notified to set up ambushes along those tracks.... :P

No, here, take my beans!!!

Take this down if you hate me ;)

Bashnya-NWAF-Veresnik MIlitary Base-Vybor-Lopatino-Unnamed Town-Bashnya

I call it the "Irish Loop" :D and if you ever see [CEF] Irish in a server.. thats probably where you will find me

I spawn Three Valleys, then I'll head up and loot Msta and Staryoe for basic starter loot. After that, I'll take a detour through the forest west until I hit Mogilevka. I'll loot that, hopefully get a pack/gun/food/water and any other necessities, and I'll pass through Vsyhnoe and Rog. From then on, I'll cut across a few fields and meadows to reach Pustoshka, and then head through Lopatino. After that, I'll enter NW from the NW tip (lel). After getting most of the gear I can, I'll just head back south directly through to Zelenogorsk, then to kamenka, and follow the main road to Cherngorsk, where I'll try to help out players.

• Like 1

After that, I'll enter NW from the NW tip (lel). 

I just showed my noob buddy yesterday how to enter the NWAF "properly" using the NW "tip" (corner) as the example.. :)

I hate to say it publicly, but its the one route that offers you clear cover and line of sight while entering the Airfield. 

Edited by lrish

I usually do this: Krutoy Cap, Tulga, Castle Rog, Staroye ----> ????????

Take this down if you hate me ;)

Bashnya-NWAF-Veresnik MIlitary Base-Vybor-Lopatino-Unnamed Town-Bashnya

I call it the "Irish Loop" :D and if you ever see [CEF] Irish in a server.. thats probably where you will find me

/takes notes

Let the games begin! :P

solnychniy -> nizhnoye -> berezino -> "you are dead"

or:

solnychniy -> elektro -> cherno -> balota -> "you are dead"

or:

solnychniy -> elektro -> cherno -> balota -> komarovo -> mil. base -> pavlovo -> zeleno (only mil.) -> sosnovka -> pustoshka -> vybor -> NWAF -> "you are dead"

or:

solnychniy -> elektro -> cherno -> balota -> komarovo -> mil. base -> pavlovo -> zeleno (only mil.) -> sosnovka -> pustoshka -> vybor -> NWAF -> "wohooo, i have everything !"

Edit: ...."wohooo, i have everything !" -> "you are dead"

Edited by rotteck

My basic route is I suicide till I spawn close to the neaf/new towns then I grab a gun and go to the neaf because it's either that or sit in berezino/the new towns and I'd rather play with more than 15 fps.

I'm surprised people go to the western side of the map, what's the point?

I mean I'm not judging, people are free to play how they want, but I honestly don't see a reason to go any where else on the map currently.  You can get everything you could get at the major mil bases/nwaf from the neaf and the immediate towns.  All the spawns are up there now, why go further than you need to for the same stuff?

My basic route is I suicide till I spawn close to the neaf/new towns then I grab a gun and go to the neaf because it's either that or sit in berezino/the new towns and I'd rather play with more than 15 fps.

I mean I'm not judging, people are free to play how they want, but I honestly don't see a reason to go any where else on the map currently.  You can get everything you could get at the major mil bases/nwaf from the neaf and the immediate towns.  All the spawns are up there now, why go further than you need to for the same stuff?

And i don't see the point in suicide in a survival game.

because right now, everyone is at the locations you mentioned.

we were on a 15/40 Server, 30 minutes after restart, and nobody was in elektro, cherno, and balota was completely untouched

ALSO:

the famous tents only exist at balota and NWAF, and they spawn a f*cking ton of loot. found three LRS, two Acog, and enough Attachements to fully upgrade 3 m4s to max (magpul parts, bipod, alternate RIS + flashlight, laser, suppressor, 60round stanag,...)

And i don't see the point in suicide in a survival game

this ^^ OMG :D

My route is follow the train till nwaf, on my way I loot the garages and the trainstation and then nwaf vybor and stay nwaf...

I mean I'm not judging, people are free to play how they want, but I honestly don't see a reason to go any where else on the map currently. You can get everything you could get at the major mil bases/nwaf from the neaf and the immediate towns. All the spawns are up there now, why go further than you need to for the same stuff?

Better chance of finding gear and less likely to run into someone else while gearing up.

After a respawn I'm a lot more "Wreckless" and just run straight into Berizino like a crazy person and try to fill up on water, grab a basic melee weapon and a pack. After that I'm hoofing it out west.

I don't usually head back east till I'm sufficiently stocked up.

because right now, everyone is at the locations you mentioned.

we were on a 15/40 Server, 30 minutes after restart, and nobody was in elektro, cherno, and balota was completely untouched

ALSO:

the famous tents only exist at balota and NWAF, and they spawn a f*cking ton of loot. found three LRS, two Acog, and enough Attachements to fully upgrade 3 m4s to max (magpul parts, bipod, alternate RIS + flashlight, laser, suppressor, 60round stanag,...)

this ^^ OMG :D

But what's the point of getting all that loot?

I realize not everyone plays this game to pvp, but there's not much else to do right now, so I'm genuinely curious as to what other people are doing.  Just collecting stuff for the sake of collecting stuff?

Edited by Bororm

But what's the point of getting all that loot?

I realize not everyone plays this game to pvp, but there's not much else to do right now, so I'm genuinely curious as to what other people are doing.  Just collecting stuff for the sake of collecting stuff?

to achieve the "travelling to NWAF and back without dieing" goal. i dont know what i should do after that. most of the time i get shot, before i can reach my spawnpoint.

hm... maybe try to kill snipers on 40/40... i dont know :huh:

Is there?  When the spawns were more evenly distributed I used to go to the NWAF some times, but it was pretty slow to see people.  I'd imagine it's only worse now, but maybe I'm wrong I guess?

How many people do you generally see in an hour.