Sign in to follow this  
Maselko

A bit of story time, had some insane stuff happen to me

It all started in Svetlo..

I spawned and ran straight to the houses. Most of them were looted but I found a backpack, some food, a mosin and 20 rounds for it. After a few minutes of lurking around the town, I see two bandits holding a hostage. I quickly take one down, the other runs away. The hostage is thankful and proceeds to loot bandit's body. Few seconds later the other bandit comes back and kills the hostage. He also managed to break my legs and ruin all my clothes with stuff in them before I killed him. I crawl into nearby red building and after making sure it's safe, I log off

Next day when I log back, almost immediately I see guy walking into my room. I tell him my legs are broken and he said he'd try to find some morphine. After some time he comes back with no results. Then some other guy charges in trying to pitchfork us. I take him down with a shot in the leg. It turns out he had morphine in the protector case in the pants. It was ruined...

After him saving my life a few times from mad bambies and still not finding morphine he logs off. The server is pretty much empty by then so I log off too and hop on more populated one.

I look out the window. I see two guys drinking from the well, they seemed nice. I greet them and tell my legs are broken.

I'm greeted back with handcuffs...

And then with execution for my (ruined) can of beans..

Edited by Maselko

Good luck dude, you ought to get use to it. People in DayZ has the culture like this.
Try and find some friends to play with you in a group unless you want more execution time lols.

Yeah.  Sorry mate.  You must be in a group or never enter towns.   My brother and 3 friends only play if all 5 of us can play.  We sometimes have nights wHere not one of us dies because we control the situations.   If you are a lone wolf you must play 10 times safer than my A-team has to.

Guys, don't get me wrong. I'm not mad at them. I know that was my mistake and i'm sharing the story.

you should have told them you needed help and were friendly. then when they entered the building you should have greeted them with a bullet to the head. maybe they had morphine after all. 

Trust no-one.

Always scavenge the kit YOU need first. Before involving yourself in other players issues I find it wise to not involve myself with other players issues.

Chernarus is not a safe place anytime of the day.