Sign in to follow this  
drslam31

Sorry to the two bandits

Hello Everyone, My name is Superman, I'm a pilot based out of the northern airfield. I got my nickname during my time as a pilot in the Air Force, but that's neither here nor there at this time. I became a pilot 3 years ago after returning home from the Air Force and struggling to find work. It seems flying planes was all I was good for. I went to bed and everything was normal, but when I woke up yesterday morning things were no longer normal.

I rose from my bed at the airfield to find nobody around. The strange part was that all of the planes were gone. Being in the Air Force for many years I learned to trust your gut and mine told me something was horribly wrong. I gathered up my hiking backpack, food, my personal m4 and a 357 magnum and began searching the airfield. I walked into a room and found two men in my buddies room with blood everywhere. I could hear them talking about killing anyone who came to the airfield, which was my home. I peeked into the room and saw the men had masks covering their faces, men don't wear masks unless they are up to no good. I assumed these men were responsible for whatever had happened to my friends and the planes so I did what I felt I had to do.

Let me say, I am a very friendly person, but a threat must be eliminated. I unloaded on the one standing at the window and as he fell to the floor I saw the one laying on the floor begin to turn so I switched to my magnum and shot him in the head. I gathered up some ammo and supplies from these poor souls and then noticed something very odd. I saw people running towards me making weird noises and as they got closer I realized these were not normal people. They had rotting flesh hanging from them and there was no life in their eyes. I took them down with my magnum and realized something horrible is happening to my precious home.

I hope I am not the only survivor and can find others like myself who are looking to rebuild our home. I feel bad for the two men I shot, for one of them looked as though he was barely 18, but I felt it was them or me in that situation. I sit here now in my room at the airfield debating on putting this 357 magnum in my mouth and pulling the trigger, but I feel there must be someone out there I can help. I hope this letter finds someone else as lost as myself.

Sincerely,

Superman

• Like 2

Wow, dude, there's a NEAF spawn now?

Yeah, not too far from there.  Don't want to be more exact than that if you know what I mean.

Edited by Barnabus

There are spawns in Khelm (south of the NEAF) and also Chernaya Polana (strait north of the said airfield also). Both are quite close to it. Great story mate! Thanks for sharing! Really enjoy reading those! :thumbsup: