Sign in to follow this  
ALICE666

Incentive to group up and not deathmatch.

Add a simple party system? Say you scroll the mouse wheel over somebody and that asks to invite to group and if he accepts, you and he and anyone else in the party will recieve say some 'buffs'? Nothing to extreme but here are my buff ideas... simple but could 'encourage' grouping up somewhat.

1 person in group: maximum blood is increased a little. say to 12,500.

2 person in group: blood to 13,000. chance of finding items increase by 1%

3 person in group: blood to 13,500. chance of finding items increase by 2%

4 people in group: blood to 14,000 chance of finding items increase 3% and so on.

Tell me what you think? I think its a fair idea. :D

Add a simple party system? Say you scroll the mouse wheel over somebody and that asks to invite to group and if he accepts' date=' you and he and anyone else in the party will recieve say some 'buffs'? Nothing to extreme but here are my buff ideas... simple but could 'encourage' grouping up somewhat.

1 person in group: maximum blood is increased a little. say to 12,500.

2 person in group: blood to 13,000. chance of finding items increase by 1%

3 person in group: blood to 13,500. chance of finding items increase by 2%

4 people in group: blood to 14,000 chance of finding items increase 3% and so on.

Tell me what you think? I think its a fair idea. :D

[/quote']

That's not enough, give them ability to spawn loot and vehicles

small blood increase would be nice, or possibly regaining a small amount of blood over time. Even the ability to carry players with broken legs, would be enough incentive to buddy up all the time.

No one likes breaking a leg on a hill/rock/gate/outhouse when they're in Vybor or some place like that! ;)

Not sure about the item increase, seems like it puts the lone wolves at a big disadvantage. Now, not only is he fighting 4 guys in a group, he's fighting 4 better equipped guys. Of course he could just team up and receive the same bonuses, but that's not everyones play style, and he shouldn't lose out for playing the game that way.

Why would you need a blood increase? Playing in a group already gives you the ability to use blood packs & added security.

If anything there should be more ways to play constructively in a group, not just some "magical " fight buffs.

Just seems very logical to me that the more people you have, the more set of eyes you have and resulting in being to find something useful? can always adjust the values if you think its a bit if its too high. 0.1% increments maybe. For the pontential hardcorers crying, maybe it can be balanced by also giving out negative buffs. Like maybe increasing the chance to spawn and alert zombies. Just an idea really, Rocket and crew can add in whatever buffs they want but the framework is there for interesting mechanics.

Yeah, I do agree with the above poster. No magic buffs or anything. There should just be more practical gameplay mechanics and tasks which encourage people to band together. I do like the idea of a party system though.

Just seems very logical to me that the more people you have' date=' the more set of eyes you have and resulting in being to find something useful?

[/quote']

Thats already in the game though. Im not sure, wether more money exists for us to find on the sidewalk, when Im out with friends, but if thats so and its not implemented already, then that should be done.

Ive never thought about this, but I really should get together with people more. Are people watching a soccer-game with 60000 other fans invincible? They would have like many hundrets of times the amount of blood, than people who just sit around alone.