Oyface

You know those times when you watch another player without their knowledge?

Hey that could have been me.  :D

One huge freaking map and  the one other person on the sever walks into the same building I'm in. Crazy. 

Dunno, are you french?

If so you pretended not to speak english that night - which saved your or his life though ;)

I think there's sooner or later a point for every dayz-player where he realizes this.

Mine was when I was stalking two players (gas masks, m4s, camo-clothing, mountain packs (on hardcore? Realy guys?)) at the coast to see if they are bandits or not. After 15 min I saw another guy 5 meters I front of me stalking the same guys, unaware of me.

But after this realization (which inspired my sig) and with the fact that I rarely, if ever, get shot randomly, I figured that most peoble either avoid or watch me when they see me. So players are maybe much friendlier then some peoble think.

Last night I was playing on a night server and about 15 people were on

I spot a newspawn running into the medical shack at solnichny and then see 3 guys step out of the bushes next to me

They go and talk to the newspawn and I crawl up under the cover of darkness and I'm about 5 metres away and laying still behind a fence

The newspawn had his hands up so I wanted to get close and hear what they were saying in case they were bandits but they gave him some stuff and then turned to face me, they all hopped over the fence a few metres to my right and kept running

If they had killed or robbed him, I would have been able to gun them all down before they knew what hit them

I decided not to make contact as they were ok with a newspawn but you never know how even people like them will react to an armed guy appearing out of the dark

I kill bandits and kossers..its my thing. I have a system when I play solo and an inconspicuous looting route around berenzino to vypor. I watch new spawns like a sort of guardian angel, I see people squabble and kill each other sometimes the fights are fair sometimes its a geared d bag killing some guy at a drinking well...for the ladder...I pursue..its fun to take out their legs from 500m and watch them try to get to safety. I then switch to my m4 and finish the job. If I was an asshole so many more could die. But I love that slight feeling of power you spoke about.

You kill everyone you see there is no need to pretend to be self righteous.

What you presume to be a bandit or a kos player is probably just another player trying to survive .

• Like 1

You kill everyone you see there is no need to pretend to be self righteous. What you presume to be a bandit or a kos player is probably just another player trying to survive .

Right......

Because if he kills a douchebag that's fully geared and killing newspawns he's clearly on the wrong

The guy killing newspawns must be making sure they never get hold of a weapon that can kill him, that's definatly an awesome respectable way to play

Oh wait..... What about the other million players that could log in at any time

After reading your past posts I've come to the conclusion that you don't like ANYTHING that slightly hinders banditry and therefore the fact there's someone out there watching out for people and specifically targeting your kind, I think this scares you

Well here's some news for you, I've been doing that for nearly 2 years, and theres more than one of me in my group

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 1

Right......

Because if he kills a douchebag that's fully geared and killing newspawns he's clearly on the wrong

The guy killing newspawns must be making sure they never get hold of a weapon that can kill him, that's definatly an awesome respectable way to play

Oh wait..... What about the other million players that could log in at any time

After reading your past posts I've come to the conclusion that you don't like ANYTHING that slightly hinders banditry and therefore the fact there's someone out there watching out for people and specifically targeting your kind, I think this scares you

Well here's some news for you, I've been doing that for nearly 2 years, and theres more than one of me in my group

lol it does not scare me at all.

I am just bringing up how most people think they are killing bandits when most of the time its just another player who would have potentially been friendly.

lol it does not scare me at all.

I am just bringing up how most people think they are killing bandits when most of the time its just another player who would have potentially been friendly.

If you are well geared chasing fresh spawns around in my sights while they try to get away from you carrying bats and pitchforks..you are a griefer, and you're dead.

Its not about being self righteous its about being righteous. One more douche bag notched into the butt of my mosin. Trying to survive does not involve killing unarmed nubs. Come play with us on equal terms at nwaf