DMack

Who likes the login timer?

So I log in for the 1st time today on Hardcore.  3 minutes later the server shuts down, Ok that's fine with me. I get a free server hop.  I join another server seconds later, 500 second timer...

Touche Devs. You win. I'm going outside to do yard work.

Edited by G.Freeman

It seems if I hit a server that I don't like and I want to switch to a different one i get a time penalty that makes me wait anywhere from 500 seconds to 100 seconds. WHY??

I usually end up on a nightime server and i hate running at night because I cant see crap. So just because I switch too soon i get hit with a time penalty.

I hope this goes away soon or at least have the servers list what time of day the server is currently running so I know which one to choose.

Merging

So I log in for the 1st time today on Hardcore.  3 minutes later the server shuts down, Ok that's fine with me. I get a free server hop.  I join another server seconds later, 500 second timer...

Touche Devs. You win. I'm going outside to do yard work.

Merging

I do like it. I cannot think of a better solution for server hopping than a spawn penalty.

If I get affected by it due to some other legit reason, I'll just go do something else for 8 minutes. I don't know why so many people make a huge issue about it...

Hell yeah I do!

Here's why:

- I joined a server

- Got kicked off for unknown reasons (Damn the community is also really sweet too! :D)

- Joined another server

- 600 Seconds in my face

Thanks Dean and Admins of servers.

Holy molly I really do love it.

*No it wasn't a clan server and also didn't say "Do not join" *

Edited by TheCookiemob59