Sign in to follow this  
SneakyZombie

Funniest player I have ever come across in dayz

This video is not done by me, just came across it in the tubes. I must say the broken legged player is one of the most interesting player I ever seen in dayz. I don't know if he is taking this game too seriously or what since he could have just clicked respawn. And btw he does seem to have some guitar skills too.

The encounter starts at 1:17

Haha, loved the part where he got murdered while the axe guy said "no tears only dreams".

lmfao xD AAARRRGH! HELP ME! "sry, I can't help you but I wish i could shoot you" What!? O.O

Haha this guy is epic!

+1,000 internets to the broken leg guy.

The first song he was playing was "fade to black" by Metallica, about ending one's life.

This video is not done by me' date=' just came across it in the tubes. I must say the broken legged player is one of the most interesting player I ever seen in dayz. I don't know if he is taking this game too seriously or what since he could have just clicked respawn. And btw he does seem to have some guitar skills too.

The encounter starts at 1:17

[/quote']

Sorry for the double post, but to the OP, I find it worth mentioning...

Yeah, the guy could have just respawned, but then the guy who posted the video would have missed out on a hilarious experience... And we would have not gotten this video, just another one of some guys in an empty hangar.

Yeah' date=' the guy could have just respawned, but then the guy who posted the video would have missed out on a hilarious experience... And we would have not gotten this video, just another one of some guys in an empty hangar.

[/quote']

Thats true. I do agree the players weren't very nice to him. They could have drag him out to the woods near Cherno and raid the hospital and helped him, if they wanted to. Maybe there would be more hilarity along the 'Journey' :rolleyes:.