Sign in to follow this  
Sharks on a Plane

NWA Snipers and firefights

I made a video about me and my mates looting NWA. Have fun watching. Every feedback that will help improve our gameplay is welcome.

Edited by Sharks on a Plane

What VoIP are you using? I think it looks kind of neat with the avatars for each person.

As far as the video itself goes, a few suggestions:

1.) If possible, try to play (or at least record) in HD, so you can upload HD videos; at 480p, the video quality was fairly bad, especially in full screen (everything was blotchy and pixelated), and it was hard to tell what was happening, especially after you were wounded and the screen went blurry.

2.) For maximum entertainment value, try only recording action sequences, or editing out non-action sequences; the firefights were pretty interesting, but they were few and far between, and didn't last very long; the majority of the video seemed to be you guys running around and looting, which isn't very entertaining to watch.

3.) I liked most of the music, though a few times the music selection didn't really fit the mood of the action (such as towards the end); also, I prefer to hear the music in the background, with people talking over it, rather than only hearing the music and no talking. Helps to immerse the viewer in the action taking place.

Beyond that, not bad! Just takes these suggestions into consideration, and keep at it!

Edited by Mancomb

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate that a lot. We are using Mumble communicator, you can adjust avatars and their position in numerous ways. Unfortunately my recording software isn't the best :) I will try to find something better so i can record and upload HD vids. I already made some videos with a lot of chatting, this one meant to be a bit different. Thanks again for shering your opinion, I will keep your suggestions in mind. 

Edited by Sharks on a Plane

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate that a lot. We are using Mumble communicator, you can adjust avatars and their position in numerous ways. Unfortunately my recording software isn't the best :) I will try to find something better so i can record and upload HD vids. I already made some videos with a lot of chatting, this one meant to be a bit different. Thanks again for shering your opinion, I will keep your suggestions in mind.

Try open broadcaster. Thats what i use to record 1080p but then downscale to 720p as i have a rubbish internet connection

Try open broadcaster. Thats what i use to record 1080p but then downscale to 720p as i have a rubbish internet connection

I can't, i am living in student house and i am using my laptop for playing and recording, you can use OB only on desktops. But thanks for suggestion.

I found the music a little overbearing for the calm, measureed sort of gameplay. And slightly repetitive with that main 'action' theme. Subscribed, though!

• Like 1

I found the music a little overbearing for the calm, measureed sort of gameplay. And slightly repetitive with that main 'action' theme. Subscribed, though!

You are right that music was a bit too calm but our mate died so i wanted it to be a bit sad :) And thank you for subscribtion!

You are right that music was a bit too calm but our mate died so i wanted it to be a bit sad :) And thank you for subscribtion!

Well, I mean more like it was a bit melodramatic. Like, it seemed a bit too much action music in the early bits, which clashed a bit with how slow Day Z tends to be. I think Frankie is really good with music, which he mostly uses to fade in and out.

Nice video but yeah i feel like the soud track would have better accompanied a fast-paced montage of your kills or something. didnt realyl suit the times spent sneaking and getting into position.