stryker007

Whats the problem with zombies?

Imagine you've lead a virtuous life then the last thing you remember is being chomped on by the walking recently deceased.... then its all clouds, angels and your heading for the choir invisible the wonderful bright light! only to be snatched away back to earth to inhabit your recently munched on corpse.... don't you think you'd be a little bit miffed?

Next time you see a zombie give it a big ol hug cos it needs it! :-)

Also one other thing, to all dayz douchebags (anyone not me).  If you see me running around with my weapon raised it does not mean I want to kill you! In fact you don't even register on my radar! Try and remember we are not only living in a post apocalyptic world infested by the recently deceased intent on eating our brains, but were in the redneck outback of russia! ;-)  At least say "good-day" to see if I'm friendly before doing your douchyest best to try and make my day that bit more the worse!

Ta, Stryker

• Like 3

Damn right, raised weapon does not mean I am looking to shoot your particular ass. It just means I am ready to protect myself. It might even mean I have ammo for this one but no ammo for the one on my back. So sick of being shot in the back by cowards.

• Like 2

To be honest I think dayz is spot on, if only because its triggering this kind of behaviour from the players! Its the most involving game I've ever played... but I think we (the living ones) need to be just slightly less psychotic killer shoot on sight in order to make it a little more enjoyable :-)

As for the aforementioned zombies.... as soon as the code/server can handle many more server controlled zombies I think they need to be made slow again... and to compensate add in more of them, plus then the server can implement the random chance of zombie herds forming... also they need to be easier to kill, I mean I went fist to hammer with one the other day and it took a dozen hits to kill, I almost got bored or trying! crazy.

• Like 1

If you have a weapon equipped... I am going to shoot you.

If you have a weapon on your back and nothing in your hands... I am going to shoot you.

If you have no weapon at all and are wearing freshie kit... I am going to shoot you.

Deal with it.

• Like 4

Look out he is a bad ass.

Nope, just playing the game the way I want to play it. And making "friends" isn't in my playbook.

• Like 1

Damn right, raised weapon does not mean I am looking to shoot your particular ass. It just means I am ready to protect myself. It might even mean I have ammo for this one but no ammo for the one on my back. So sick of being shot in the back by cowards.

But you need to understand that nobody knows if you are a 12 years old bandit or HC hero DayZ player and the fact that you have a raised gun in your hands just makes people worry for their hardly earned loot. I have been shot soooo many times when I have been a fresh spawn and you wonder why you get shot while you hold a gun in your hands.

Nope, just playing the game the way I want to play it. And making "friends" isn't in my playbook.

I don't think his comment was aimed at your playstyle, but rather at your presumption that you always get the first shot.

Got to admit, I'm only about 30 hours of play into dayz.... I'd bet the more hours you've played the more "conditioned" you've become to being a nasty fugly ass bad-ass in-game.... again I think thats a tip of the ol cap to to dayz for being such an immersive survival game if its actually (really) stripping people of their humanity :-)  next we'll be blaming it for the next cock who goes up in a bell tower and shoots random strangers in real life  :)

I think somebody needs a hug.

• Like 1

If you have a weapon equipped... I am going to shoot you.

If you have a weapon on your back and nothing in your hands... I am going to shoot you.

If you have no weapon at all and are wearing freshie kit... I am going to shoot you.

Deal with it.

you are the single and only reason people stop playing dayz, not because the ridiculous bugs or playability.  but because you're a douche.

• Like 2

But you need to understand that nobody knows if you are a 12 years old bandit or HC hero DayZ player and the fact that you have a raised gun in your hands just makes people worry for their hardly earned loot. I have been shot soooo many times when I have been a fresh spawn and you wonder why you get shot while you hold a gun in your hands.

You should understand that getting shot in the back has nothing to do with me holding a weapon or not. 

you are the single and only reason people stop playing dayz, not because the ridiculous bugs or playability.  but because you're a douche.

I paid my 30 bucks, just like you did. Can't help that my douchiness rustles your raisin sack. Maybe you really are better off going back to hello kitty island adventures, seems to suit you better.

I have one word to describe DayZ that I think will fit very accurately to the community.

PARANOIA

• Like 1

You should understand that getting shot in the back has nothing to do with me holding a weapon or not.

It kinda does :P I wouldnt shoot a guy with orange raincoat on and only axe in his back, but if I see full geared player with gun in his hand, I will make sure there is no harm he can do to me a.k.a I kill him

I paid my 30 bucks, just like you did. Can't help that my douchiness rustles your raisin sack. Maybe you really are better off going back to hello kitty island adventures, seems to suit you better.

i never said i gave a shit.  but people like you is why it has a bad reputation. my "raisin sack" isn't "rustled" but hey someone who automatically resorts to making fun of people that call them out by saying stuff like "go back to hello kitty island adventures" is automatically no longer taken seriously.

(plus wtf is hello kitty island adventures, neopets.com is the place to be)

I doubt this is true. Typically when I get shot, I am more determined to get back in and seek revenge. Of course, half the time I die is when the kids do something and distract me, and I get shot without ever seeing anyone around.

In this current state of the game, the ONLY thing to do is kill other players. Who gets to decide what is an allowable target? No one, that's who. If you play, you are accepting that death will visit you, sooner or later. You do eventually learn to detach from your gear and your character. I am not sure what type of PVE element will ever stop PVP in this game. I am pretty sure you are stuck with PVP. If they ever implement PVE only servers, I think they will likely be the most boring places in the game. People talk about hunting and cooking and all that jazz. Well, after you shoot the 5th deer, or cook another pot of rabbit stew, you are going to get bored. You will then give up the game, or move back to PVP. It's the nature of the beast. This isn't WOW with a new raid coming in the next patch.

I shot 15 M4 rounds in the back of someone looting one of the piano houses in berezino because he had a gun. It was just instinct. We walked in at the same time (different door) but he didn't see me. I was scared and clicked my mouse ^^

I ruined everything, and he even came back within a few minutes to knock me unconscious with his bare hands. He miserably failed (my friend shot him is his back whilst I was shooting him is his front, lol..)

KoS isn't fun, but sometimes it just happens :lol:

I shot everyone with a mask if they come too close...

dont care if you scream FRIENDLY ...if you wear a mask you are DED

DED !

• Like 1

It kinda does :P I wouldnt shoot a guy with orange raincoat on and only axe in his back, but if I see full geared player with gun in his hand, I will make sure there is no harm he can do to me a.k.a I kill him

Again, I think you are NOT getting me.  Armed or NOT I have been getting shot in the back by cowards.  If you shoot someone in the back, you are a coward, plain and simple, like it or not.

Fear is the path to the darkside

• Like 1

, but were in the redneck outback of russia! ;-)  At least say "good-day" to see if I'm friendly before doing your douchyest best to try and make my day that bit more the worse!

Ta, Stryker

Implying that the rest of Russia isn't redneck or outback?

• Like 1

People who scream in their mics that they are friendly usually get shot, that shit is annoying and nerve wrecking.

I

Hey! I scream friendly in my mic in an attempt to stop dead a pointless altercation!  so far it works, although most then just ask me to "off" them so they can respawn.... man thats creepy :-)

Interesting point, in this post apocalyptic world, the only ones we can trust to behave true to nature is the frikkin zombies! whats with the zombies ay?  :D

Edited by stryker007