wayfindre@hotmail.com

1st Experience: NW Airfield

well' date=' since they are all server switching like that only to kill people you can't really blame survivors for server switching not to get killed.

[/quote']

Of course you can blame people for using exploits.

"Other people do it too" is no excuse.

Ever thought of something...Maybe....just maybe, he wasn't server hoping?!?

Maybe he was aproaching the airfield and saw movement? Hit the ground, took his time and picked his shot?

Just thinking outside the box here

Your tears. They are...delicious.

Maybe this line is getting a little older' date=' right little kid?

Kinda breaks realism. Being a bad person won't affect the method a virus works in you.

Cancer happens to good and bad people.

Would zombies break realism too? :s

Back on topic, i also tried looting the airfield in a low population server, and i almost got myself and my friend killed.

The less people present on the server, it's more likely they will run freely to the high quality loot areas.

Maybe i'll be more careful next time too!

Kinda breaks realism. Being a bad person won't affect the method a virus works in you.

Cancer happens to good and bad people.

Bad argument.

No' date=' it is an excellent point. A virus does not attack murderers any differently than they would Mother Teresa.

Is it realistic for everyone to be able to snipe from 1000+ meters? Nope. VERRY few people in the WORLD have that skill.

And VERY few people are sniping from 1000 yards in DayZ either. For one there is only one weapon that spawns in DayZ that is capable of that range (that I am aware of) and that is the M107, it is very rare.

However any decent shot can get a hit at 100,200,300 yards with a decent rifle (Lee Enfield, FAL etc.) and that should be reflected in the game.

Wow, a whole thread with serious discussion because someone went to NWAF and got killed, and now whine about it?

You said yourself there was 8 people, that means 8 people thinking the exact same as you "HEY! I am almost alone, OFF TO MILITARY LOOT!"

I do the same, though I know better then to think that 8 people means I am safe.

As someone in here mentioned, just MAYBE, this guy thought the same, and saw you from a distance and shot the shit out of you.. So if you do not want to die at NWAF, then go into the mission editor in SP and don't but any hostiles!

Yes it is a problem that someone can spawn right behind you due to server hopping. But most people do not serverhop around in the wilderness looking for easy kills, so if you don't want to be an easy serverhopped kill... GTFO PVP heavy areas

Yes it is a problem that someone can spawn right behind you due to server hopping. But most people do not serverhop around in the wilderness looking for easy kills' date=' so if you don't want to be an easy serverhopped kill... GTFO PVP heavy areas

[/quote']

Or as an alternative, think up ways to fix the problem and hope Rocket takes notice.

If you want to get noticed, going to the suggestion area is probaly a much better idea :P

Trying to have a suggestion get noticed by Rocket in here, hidden in the depths of page X and not in any form of suggestion format, seems futile.

I agree it is a problem, but ALL the idéas i can think off, someone else already said. I can then eighter attempt not to get killed in game to something like that, by staying away from NWAF if i am not willing to take the risk, atleast as long as no countermeasure is put IN the game. I can also whine allot feeling hurt and angry, and really get no where with it, besides taking up forum space :P

Bad argument. Is it realistic for everyone to be able to snipe from 1000+ meters? Nope. VERRY few people in the WORLD have that skill. I'm pretty sure the jackass sitting behind his computer thinkin he is cool for getting a lucky drop cant make that shot irl. Oh and PLEASE come back with "this isnt real life". That would be hilarious.

I'm pretty sure there's only a few of us if any that can run with a full, huge backpack along with an assault rifle cans of beans, a tool box, etc. for an infinite amount of time up and down hills. If you want to talk about realism... look at that.

I thought this was going to be about players 1st Experience at NW Airfield. Not a thread of crying.

My first time at the base was a big pay off. Got to pick from some real nice assault rifles, full autos, sniper rifles and tactical shotguns. Very hard choices. Also got 3 player kills because one of them thought they had a jump on me and got all 3 killed.

OP playing on low pop servers for easy loot got what he deserves. Quit your QQ and blame yourself.

/thread

OP was playing on low population server cause it had good ping and at that time of the morning there are few people playing. Didn't go to NW airfield intentionally, I actually got lost until I saw it and realized where I was. Next sarcastic ass remark please.