Sign in to follow this  
fosty99

I Am Invincible....for now

tl;dr version: I survived a lot of shit at the Elekro power plant area

Full Version:

I'd like to share some moments in my current characters life.

It all starts with me entering Elektrozavodsk, and just looking around for any gear while I decide how I'm going to play this life.

I decided to go with the hunter/hermit style after I found a crossbow and a nice pack to hold lots of meat.

I also was stocking up on some medical supplies to help anyone I see in my travels.

As I was passing the school I came across a friendly and we went towards the northern fire station.

When we arrived we came across another friendly, gave him some medical supplies and headed up to the hills.

My companion and I killed a cow and cooked it's meat, then decided to bring some to the guy at the fire station.

Upon our arrival we noticed another guy with him, we gave them both some meat and were about to part ways when all of a sudden a random survivor walks in and looks at the four of us, seconds later he shoots one of us down.

We all open fire and shoot the shit out of this bandit and hurry over to patch up the downed survivor, then more shots zip into the firestation.

We close up the doors as we spot a bandit on the roof of the power plant with a Makarov.

We were too late and the Makarov bandit killed the first guy we met in the fire station. I picked up his Lee Enfield and went around the back of the fire station and stuck my head around to engage the bandit.

I fired two shots and dropped him like a sack of potatoes.

When we finally revive the injured guy he notices his mate is dead, and for some reason this guy couldn't see any direct chat so we had no way of communicating with him.

Luckily he didn't think we were the bandits and he didn't shoot us instantly.

I can't remember what happened next, but the guy who we revived got killed, I think another bandit came in or something.

After all the shooting we had a lot of zombies pouring in.

My companion and I decided to run up the hill to lose them.

We then moved back down a few minutes later to take what we needed from our fallen friends and then moved back up the hill.

We sat up there for a while watching over Elektrozavodsk.

We watched a few survivors run around the fire station, it was a major hotspot at the time due to all the shooting and because people wanted to get their gear back.

My companion wanted to head back down to grab something that we forgot, I offered to cover him.

I said to him "If I see someone approaching I'll fire a shot in the air to warn you." but as I was typing the loud boom of a shotgun went off behind us and he fell to the ground.

I hit the deck, crawled around and spotted the shooter.

I stood up and fired my Enfield into him, but the bastard logged out.

I'm pretty sure I got him though, I saw him falling to the ground but his body was nowhere to be found.

I took what I needed from my dead comrade and helped out a couple more survivors in the area of the fire station and it's surrounding hills.

Then I came across one guy who was being chased by zombies.

I ran down there with him to help guide him up the hill to slow the zombies down.

We lost sight of each other for a moment and I was surrounded.

He then came back and helped me kill the zombies surrounding me and we ran further up the hill.

I noticed he needed a blood transfusion, so I scroll the mouse wheel and then BANG!

The cunt shoots me in the leg with his Enfield.

I fall to the ground and unload 10 rounds from the M4 that I took from my old friend into him.

He drops down, I put a few more bullets in his head and have a laugh.

I am now crawling around on some hills, thinking of going into Elektrozavodsk again to get some morphine from the fire station.