Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

Experimental Server - Tonight 9pm PST - Come find me, or my bullets.

Next time please warn us if your going to post a horrible video that just shows you looking around uneventfully and then claiming to have killed a sniper while the video wasn't recording. I was expecting to see something good.

Also, you've never died.....you're full of shit.

Great idea for an event, horrible video. Don't watch, waste of time.

Keep it civil please.

Keep it civil please.

Wow, for real?

I don't think I'm at all out of line but okay, you got it.

Wow, for real?

I don't think I'm at all out of line but okay, you got it.

Yes. I didn't deem it to be worthy of a warning point but this (below) is not acceptable posting.

Thanks.

you're full of shit.

Edited by Mos1ey

Cool, I didn't know we were allowed to discount any deaths that we caused on purpose.

In that case, I'm right up there beside you with never being killed in Standalone. Woot!!!

God damn.

Only if I had an M4 and some ammo in EXP..

GOD DAMN.

• Like 1

God damn.

Only if I had an M4 and some ammo in EXP..

GOD DAMN.

Goto Balota, I made it there on a 48/50 pop server at like 3 hours past a reset and there was tons of M4 attachments and ammo left. Seems everyones staying coastal or gearing up at NWAF. Balota has been a ghost town (your ghost ;) )

Cool, I didn't know we were allowed to discount any deaths that we caused on purpose.

In that case, I'm right up there beside you with never being killed in Standalone. Woot!!!

So you've only been killed once and it was your decision that you approached a clan on purpose with the intent of dying.. again this happened only once before?

LOL.. Ive been shot one time. That's it. I chose to die as I wanted a new spawn. Im not discounting anything. It would have been a suicide if a tower was closer to me. The clan had no clue I was there until I spoke up while running at them.

Yes. I didn't deem it to be worthy of a warning point but this (below) is not acceptable posting.

Thanks.

I received a warning point for less/equal wording. 

Just saying. 

Next time please warn us if your going to post a horrible video that just shows you looking around uneventfully and then claiming to have killed a sniper while the video wasn't recording. I was expecting to see something good.

Also, you've never died.....you're full of shit.

Great idea for an event, horrible video. Don't watch, waste of time.

I dind't head your advice and watched the video. I got a good laugh out of it. I didn't know we were allowed to post vids of a kill, but not actually show the kill,

In that case, here is a video of me going on a 10 person kill streak in and around Novy Sabor with just a 1911 and 2 mags. Unfortunately, due to a recording fail, I only was able to catch the last bit where a hacker turns me into a chicken.

• Like 2

I received a warning point for less/equal wording. 

Just saying. 

I just had a look and personally I'd have to say that the post that you were issued a warning for was much more direct and abusive.

• Like 1

I just had a look and personally I'd have to say that the post that you were issued a warning for was much more direct and abusive.

Roger that :)

I dind't head your advice and watched the video. I got a good laugh out of it. I didn't know we were allowed to post vids of a kill, but not actually show the kill,

You're funny.. No really, I laughed directly at you.

Now I had no idea that there was a rulebook to posting videos? And that people would get upset over a 3 minute video that you chose to watch, and the title says and description says it was a recording fail. Now go take a nap or something productive. 

In that case, here is a video of me going on a 10 person kill streak in and around Novy Sabor with just a 1911 and 2 mags. Unfortunately, due to a recording fail, I only was able to catch the last bit where a hacker turns me into a chicken.

HAH!!

What's up with that hud display on the bottom right side btw?

What's up with that hud display on the bottom right side btw?

It's the ArmA 2 DayZ mod.. I dunno know why it's relevant to the topic

Edited by Sutinen
  • Like 1

In that case, here's a video I threw together of me with a Mosin/LRS on top of one of the apartment buildings Northeast of Balota.

From there, I sniped a guy on top of the Northeast firehouse in Electro. The distance map has it at approximately 5,773 Meters.

However, the video got cutoff a bit early so the rest is Anchorman Brian Williams singing a Snoop Dog classic. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jidziKYG9jk

You're funny.. No really, I laughed directly at you.

Now I had no idea that there was a rulebook to posting videos? And that people would get upset over a 3 minute video that you chose to watch, and the title says and description says it was a recording fail. Now go take a nap or something productive. 

Oh, don't get it twisted. I'm not upset. I think it's funny. I can't believe you don't see how funny it is to post that vid, with the claims that go along with it. It's like going to court and presenting evidence that is a recording of the accused committing the murder that he stands trial for, but doesn't actually show the accused committing the murder.

What if the "charlie bit my finger" vid didn't actually show charlie biting his finger? There may or may not be a rule book for posting videos, but there is something called integrity. 

Edited by JubeiDOK

Oh, don't get it twisted. I'm not upset. I think it's funny. I can't believe you don't see how funny it is to post that vid, with the claims that go along with it. It's like going to court and presenting evidence that is a recording of the accused committing the murder that he stands trial for, but doesn't actually show the accused committing the murder.

What if the "charlie bit my finger" vid didn't actually show charlie biting his finger? There may or may not be a rule book for posting videos, but there is something called integrity. 

You have to go as far as question my integrity? ..well fuck me friday, thats rich.

I guess everyone lies all the time... and I must be too? It would be amazing to sit back and think I could convince people of my lies with a video not proving them. Seems very plausible. 

I swear you cant post anything on this forum without someone calling out your honesty or arguing that you are a horrible person because of X reasons. I could say the sky is blue and I swear to God I would get an argument in here.

I really have to learn to stop feeding the trolls...  :facepalm:

You have to go as far as question my integrity? ..well fuck me friday, thats rich.

I guess everyone lies all the time... and I must be too? It would be amazing to sit back and think I could convince people of my lies with a video not proving them. Seems very plausible. 

I swear you cant post anything on this forum without someone calling out your honesty or arguing that you are a horrible person because of X reasons. I could say the sky is blue and I swear to God I would get an argument in here.

I really have to learn to stop feeding the trolls...  :facepalm:

LOL. The street goes both ways, dude. When I claimed the same thing as you, to have never been killed in this game, how did you respond? With a statement alluding to disbelief, I believe.

The fact is, why should anyone believe anything from an anonymous source that provides no evidence to its claims? I'm sure reporters would love living in the world you live in, the news would be AWESOME every single night!

Lastly, the above quote sounds more like an admission of guilt due to the fact I never questioned your integrity. The video you posted did that for us. You came to that assumption all by yourself.

LOL. The street goes both ways, dude. When I claimed the same thing as you, to have never been killed in this game, how did you respond? With a statement alluding to disbelief, I believe. No. I was in disbelief that we were in the same boat as you put it in your coy way. I have no issue with you or anyone not dying.. its not hard to do man. Really.

The fact is, why should anyone believe anything from an anonymous source that provides no evidence to its claims? I'm sure reporters would love living in the world you live in, the news would be AWESOME every single night! If you dont believe me, then go away. What is the point of arguing something so meaningless to you? Get over yourself man.. what are you the truth police or something and just have to jump to your conclusions with complete disregard for plausibility? 

Lastly, the above quote sounds more like an admission of guilt due to the fact I never questioned your integrity. The video you posted did that for us. You came to that assumption all by yourself. Use your head and stop thinking that everything is a conspiracy.. ridiculous..

This whole thing.. is such an epic waste of your time. At least I have the purpose of defending myself.

You're just trolling because you assume that your assumptions are irrefutable and within the realm of reasonable plausibility. 

I really am tired of this place.. so many just like you. All full of vigor and no substance. Think before you post man.. I am a 36 year old Father of 2, a USMC Veteran, a business owner, a husband, and a gamer last. What plausible reason would I have to come in here and try to lie about something like this, in this way? Its like you assume I have no brain as well as everything else. Who in your world lies like this? 10 year olds are typically smarter than what you are presuming here.. 

Jesus its maddening. 

This whole thing.. is such an epic waste of your time. At least I have the purpose of defending myself.

You're just trolling because you assume that your assumptions are irrefutable and within the realm of reasonable plausibility. 

I really am tired of this place.. so many just like you. All full of vigor and no substance. Think before you post man.. I am a 36 year old Father of 2, a USMC Veteran, a business owner, a husband, and a gamer last. What plausible reason would I have to come in here and try to lie about something like this, in this way? Its like you assume I have no brain as well as everything else. Who in your world lies like this? 10 year olds are typically smarter than what you are presuming here.. 

Jesus its maddening. 

See, now you are starting to seem like a bit of a wack job. You insist on going on and on about how there is no reason to lie, yet, only one person in this thread has called you "full of shit" and it wasn't me. Then you go on to tell us just how much you have going on in your personal life and how meaningless this is, but you continue to keep this discussion going. Why? What do you win here? I have nothing but time, yours is limited. You tell me to think before I post, maybe you should head your own advice. It sounds like your time could be better spent in the real world.

See, now you are starting to seem like a bit of a wack job. You insist on going on and on about how there is no reason to lie, yet, only one person in this thread has called you "full of shit" and it wasn't me. Then you go on to tell us just how much you have going on in your personal life and how meaningless this is, but you continue to keep this discussion going. Why? What do you win here? I have nothing but time, yours is limited. You tell me to think before I post, maybe you should head your own advice. It sounds like your time could be better spent in the real world.

Gave it some time.. to reflect and all. 

Formed a clan, having some fun.. making some new videos.

How you been?  :|