acebane

Bandit Acts Series

Bandit Acts in DayZ Standalone

Hello DayZ Community,

My name is Acebane and I make a variety of different types of DayZ videos on youtube. My youtube channel is Acebane21, feel free to check out my other videos! Today, I present to you my Bandit Acts Series. I made this same series long ago when the DayZ Mod came out. Bandit Acts are videos that show me (and my clan) committing robberies/possibly murders as well. You'll see exactly how I do it and possibly learn some better methods to robbing. If you enjoy the series, please show me some support by sharing this video, hitting the like button or subscribing. Thank you.

Bandit Acts Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpohZDR4HOENR9cwhtCewV1Sk8Se5u3Ps

Sample video:

Make sure to follow this thread for more Bandit Acts. I'll post whenever I release another Bandit Act!

Edited by Acebane
  • Like 3

Nice vid!

That thumbnail tho.

Well he wears that mask in the vid,so its fitting.

• Like 1

Watched a few of your vids on youtube, and they're really cool. I like the fact that you'll only post something 'worth' posting, not just random everyday stuff. Great job and thanks  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :beans:

@Legofanpc, Thanks!

@Zedertone, I know right? The intro should steal more attention than the thumbnail tho!

@Hombre, thanks! Yeah, totally fitting considering I literally put the mask on in that video. But even if I didn't, that'd still be the thumbnail due to intro I made.

@SHR119, Hey, thanks a bunch. Appreciate the beans. Yeah, I feel only interesting/intense videos are worth posting. Having crappy internet that takes 8 hours to upload videos also plays a part in the whole "worth posting" thing. Hopefully I can keep the worthy content flowing for your enjoyment!

New Bandit Act!!

The rule is simple; Comply and Live. Don't comply and end up dead. Find out what these guys choose!

• Like 2

New Bandit Act!

The rule is simple; Disobey and die. Some people have too much pride.

• Like 1

New Bandit Act!

Hunger can make you resort to drastic measures. And in the apocalypse, you're always hungry...

• Like 2

Great viewing as usual Acebane :thumbsup:  :beans: Really digging your hold up style. Very calm and collected!  

• Like 1

New Bandit Act!

I attempt to rob someone with no ammunition in my gun. He doesn't know I don't have ammo, but it could go badly if he resists the hold up.

Edited by Acebane
  • Like 2

New Bandit Act!!

The rule is simple; Comply and Live. Don't comply and end up dead. Find out what these guys choose!

You gave him an engraved 1911.... :o   wow!!  :thumbsup:   :beans:  

(Best bandit ever. Seriously, you're one of the best players I seen. Really enjoying this series.)

• Like 2

Ace, I have to agree with Odin Lowe, I'm really enjoying this series too. Love your style and the way you do things. Thanks for posting this series  :thumbsup:  :beans:

Thanks SHR119, Odin and all who support this series! Appreciate it greatly!

New Bandit Act!

I try to rob someone on the ship wreck and encourage him to have a sea gazing session. But things get complicated when another person shows up!

• Like 2

Good videos and has one topic for all videos instead of one topic for each video

you sir are great! watched the no ammo robber one.

I did that back in the mod only it was not robbing I simply told the guy to leave and he did despite my shot gun had no bullets

Good videos and has one topic for all videos instead of one topic for each video

you sir are great! watched the no ammo robber one.

I did that back in the mod only it was not robbing I simply told the guy to leave and he did despite my shot gun had no bullets

Hey Meat pie, thanks for the support man. Yeah, robbing with no ammo is definitely thrilling. The second you get your hands on a firearm with ammo in the robbery, a huge wave of relief washes over you.

Yeah, I don't like spamming the gallery section with a million different threads. So instead, I bump this thread with new releases to the series.

Because it's been 2 months, have a look at it again :P

• Like 1

you're entertaining, enjoying your style and how calm you are...

you're entertaining, enjoying your style and how calm you are...

Hey, I'm glad I could entertain you. Yeah, I've been attempting robberies since DayZ mod, but even then I sometimes get a little worked up. Once DayZ SA released a couple more meaty updates (Barricading, new renderer etc) I think I'll picking up right where I left off.

Edited by Acebane

Hey, I'm glad I could entertain you. Yeah, I've been attempting robberies since DayZ mod, but even then I sometimes get a little worked up. Once DayZ SA released a couple more meaty updates (Barricading, new renderer etc) I think I'll picking up right where I left off.

Can't wait for some more of your videos!  :thumbsup:  You're in another league out there mate!! Keep it up! And take care!!

Can't wait for some more of your videos!  :thumbsup:  You're in another league out there mate!! Keep it up! And take care!!

Odin Lowe, you're the man. You've always been around watching my bandit acts. I appreciate you taking the time to watch and post. Means a lot. Wish you the best your future endeavors.

Nice to hear the excellent soundtrack from the mod in your videos!

Haha, caught that did you? I use it as ambient sounds for the most part to add to the atmosphere. It's kind of the theme for  my bandit acts. IMO it captures the dark theme of DayZ which is suiting for a bandit. Thanks for noticing and posting.

• Like 1