K1mJ0ngUn

KILL ME I'M STUCK! also: free gear!

hey everyone, I got stuck in the god damn pond in Chernaya Polana. I already tried everything but I can't move a bit.

Anyway, I would appreciate if someone could come put me out of my misery.

I already tried the so called "Trusted Medics of the Wasteland" but it seems they're just a bunch of moralfags who won't kill me etc... 

whoever kills me can have my gear, it's not great but not too bad either... 

add me on steam if interested: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055930464/

This is where I'm stuck:

tfb1g75.jpg

Location on map:

GkAlgBz.jpg

my gear:

vlwFQyE.jpg

not a trap, besides, if you got no equip you got nothing to lose...

just dont want to wait the whole time until he would finally starve to death... already tried drinking for 20 minutes but it has no serious effect on health :(

Edited by K1mJ0ngUn

not a trap, besides, if you got no equip you got nothing to lose...

just dont want to wait the whole time until he would finally starve to death... already tried drinking for 20 minutes but it has no serious effect on health :(

So,you are telling me,that you can't glitch out of this?

Some people are getting stuck inside walls and figure out an escape.

If you are indeed stuck,your case is not so serious and you can get out with a number of tries,

Try proning, leaving game and coming back, and usiting the sit down animation then movong out of it.

• Like 1

Thats why its a good idea to have a rotten fruit or alcochol tincture, in case you get stuck and you have to suicide

• Like 1

So,you are telling me,that you can't glitch out of this?

Some people are getting stuck inside walls and figure out an escape.

If you are indeed stuck,your case is not so serious and you can get out with a number of tries,

Try proning, leaving game and coming back, and usiting the sit down animation then movong out of it.

Tried it all... not working, I can't even turn around, or move an inch...

Anyway, I guess I'll just have to idle in game for several hours... I just wanted to play today since it's my day off... 

Tried it all... not working, I can't even turn around, or move an inch...

Anyway, I guess I'll just have to idle in game for several hours... I just wanted to play today since it's my day off...

Try shooting randomly to attract zombies, if any, other wise you have to wait to die or wait for assisted suicide help.

I'm on the opposite side of the map so I cannot help you, and I have to rendezvous with friends at cherno.

Edited by Space Milk

Try shooting randomly to attract zombies, if any, other wise you have to wait to die or wait for assisted suicide help.

I'm on the opposite side of the map so I cannot help you, and I have to rendezvous with friends at cherno.

I wish there were any zombies around, but its the new town. there are no zombies yet 

I know exactly where you are.. I got stuck there.. Try spam pulling guns out, while holding W and mashing x/z and spinning your mouse. I had a mate get stuck in there, I came to help him, pushed him out and got myself stuck there..

I know exactly where you are.. I got stuck there.. Try spam pulling guns out, while holding W and mashing x/z and spinning your mouse. I had a mate get stuck in there, I came to help him, pushed him out and got myself stuck there..

and you got out? I was there too, had a friend of mine kill me! got back my loot though. I'd help ya but I'm at NWAF :( 

best of luck, maybe someone can kill ya. waiting to starve can take forever

Edited by Gontner

and you got out? I was there too, had a friend of mine kill me! got back my loot though. I'd help ya but I'm at NWAF :(

best of luck, maybe someone can kill ya. waiting to starve can take forever

Yeah, Because shouldeirng a primary weapon extends your characters colision box, I was basically able to " Row " myself out. Just kept looking left and right, crouching and going prone.

for how long do I have to try that? 

for how long do I have to try that? 

Took me maybe a minute once I actually worked out that it was moving me.

Took me maybe a minute once I actually worked out that it was moving me.

it seems like I can turn around this way, but all in the same place.. maybe I'm just doing it wrong. but if I am lucky enough someone's maybe kind enough to kill me ;)

However, I am never gonna go near that god damn lake ever again 

Someone called Michael was kind enough to shoot me. Thank you!  /thread

Eq4pfJw.png

• Like 2