TrampledByTurtles

Sickle Image (Pristine)

cool as weapon, but it should do really more dmg, i know a man that lost his hand with only one swing.

Saw a few wikis that did not have an image or description from a sickle, here you go. (If you ever find this)

If you're willing, I'll definitely throw that up on the wiki for you. I'm one of the few regular contributors there (or at least it seems that way), and any help I can get in making it more complete is great. Can I ask... what kind of slots does it take up (i.e. 2 vertical, 2 horizontal, etc.)?

If you're willing, I'll definitely throw that up on the wiki for you. I'm one of the few regular contributors there (or at least it seems that way), and any help I can get in making it more complete is great. Can I ask... what kind of slots does it take up (i.e. 2 vertical, 2 horizontal, etc.)?

Yes it's 2x2. You can't throw this item atm and it does about the same amount of damage as a machete.

• Like 1

Yes it's 2x2. You can't throw this item atm and it does about the same amount of damage as a machete.

Thanks so much :)