cjbrah

LFG Aussie AEST :)

Anyone in australia looking to make a group that we can work together and gather the goods we need to survive.

LF people with mics (pref) and likes to have fun and joke around :)

I usually play on weekdays from 5pm to 7/8/9/10/11/12 AEST!

and on weekends from 8am to 7pm :) AEST!

msg me if your interested!

Hey dude, I would be quite interested, I have found this game to be a hell of a lot more easy with a partner, add me on Skype: Kentrish4

sure will do no problem :) hope we find a couple more people and we will be set.

Add me on steam Siggy_NRL, I use the name siggy in game, you might have seen me before but i am interested in playing with others.

Duno man' date=' with a name like trickster, can we trust you?? ;)

[/quote']

yeah you can. ive had this name for ages now. lol so if your interested post ur details up :) and like siggy said looking for a group of 4-5 people would be perfect !

I'd be up for getting into a group with you guys, I'll send you my steam details trickster. Eventually get destroyed after awhile playing solo so I'm looking forward to working with you guys

Hey all, I have been playing a few days, doing well, but really want to get in with an active group of players 3-5 on the small side or a large active clan. I have headset with mic, and play actively in the PST time zone and US servers. please hit me up if you want to play!

PM me here on forums

or add me on xfire:

sloblues

All good, Im in!

I play more on weekends, but during the week i recon ill be on. 5pm tonight for sure ;)

Hopefully everyone has a mic so we can either TS or use direct effectively.

Im generally a solo player, so this could liven things up a lil.

Hi just picked up the game for this My Steam id is salvion1 if you could give me the details of the your on server that would be great.i would like to work as a part of a team in this spunds likea lot of fun

Hey im currently looking for a team to roll with, have a fair bit of experience so far..

Steam: helixu

All good' date=' Im in!

I play more on weekends, but during the week i recon ill be on. 5pm tonight for sure ;)

Hopefully everyone has a mic so we can either TS or use direct effectively.

Im generally a solo player, so this could liven things up a lil.

[/quote']

yo you didnt post ur details bro. or you can pm me them :)

I am pretty damn experianced, hit me up on steam, i got a few mates i play with already, you're welcome to join us (auzzi5 should come up with "A> For Auzzii") I'll be in in 40 minutes.

*bump*

also willing to organize group of new players if they are interested.

contact same as above

The name trickster sounds familiar...oh yeah ur that kid that shouts friendly then shoots.

If you guys are still interested, I co-own a small, close-knit gaming community called Nihil. We're mostly Australian, although we allow people from all over the world. We run our own Mumble server 24/7 and are interested in getting a larger group together to play DayZ. We currently have around 12 players in the community who play DayZ, although most of the guys are currently going through exams.

If you're interested, we can cater for a lot of you, just check out http://nihil-ad-rem.net and we can play together :D

Our Mumble IP is nihil-ad-rem.net (Default Port). Feel free to join us.

I usually play on the AU or NZ servers - my Steam name is Murderist, invite me along, I would be glad for the company...

The name trickster sounds familiar...oh yeah ur that kid that shouts friendly then shoots.

kikikikikik i had a very valid reason for shooting. firstly i needed ammo. secondly a random comes out of nowhere. thirdly i needed food and drink. fourthly the other guy was pointing a gun at me so i got scared and shot you all in self defense.

Okay so everyone is interested add me on steam or skype hit me up with a message and i will create a steam group for all of us to join so we can all keep in touch. just msg me with add me to the steam group ! and we will be set.

Alright well i joined the steam group, your on a fair bit but your usually playing CS, i am also on a fair bit and always playing DayZ when i am, i use Six Launcher to play DayZ not steam, so i am not sure if it says playing so and so on steam, so if you guys see me sitting there don't assume i am afk or something.

I have set up a rather large clan, with one goal of killing bandits . our gorup is around 20 players atm and we are very high level , eg NVG's what not add me on skype for details on how to join(abrun4(skypename)) , our base server is NZ10 good server.